Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!




xxx proreaps xxx propper staff application

#1

Steam Name*

>>xxx_xxx_proreaps_xxx_xxx

In-Game Name*

>>xxx proreaps xxx

Preferred Name

>> Reaps

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)

>> User

SteamID (steamid.io)*

>> STEAM_0:0:82260188

Date of Birth*

>>31/10/2003 SpOoKy

Age*

>> 15

Gender*

>> male?

Country*

>>UK

Timezone*

>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*

>> https://imgur.com/a/Y4LR5hC
playtime and warns can be seen in this

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*

>> https://imgur.com/a/Y4LR5hC
playtime and warns can be seen in this

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*

>> nope

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no) [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>> yes I check the posts a lot and like to go through the archive looking at peoples post on other people (reports and stuff)

What is your Discord username?*

>> xxx_ProReaps_xxx#5305

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>> yeah

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes/no - if yes, please state their username)

>>nope

What days are you able to play?*

>> most days

How long can you play on the days you are available?*

>> 5/7

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*

>> yeah here are some commands

xban - explodey ban.
kick "player" - Kicks target with reason.
jail "player" - Jails the target for however many seconds necessary.
unjail "player" - Unjails the target.
gag "player"-mutes there voice chat (can still type).
ungag "player" - does the opposite of gags.
return "player" - Returns the target to where they were before teleported.
bring "player" - Teleports the target to you.
goto - Teleport yourself to the target.
mute "player" - cant speak or type.
cloak/uncloak - toggles invisibility.
slay "player"- Kills the target instantly.
slap "player" "damage"- used to wake people up just a harmless or harmful slap.
noclip - obvious gives you no collide.
warn "player" "reason" - Warns the target for a reason.
banid  "insert id here"- Bans the SteamID if they leave.
god/ungod - Become invincible or vincible.

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*

>>you should hire me as I feel that I can help the server to spite the bad players if they break rules. I will stay active and try to take sits if I'm not busy and when I do let someone explain his or her story before bringing the other player and seeing what he or she say if logs don't show anything and no one has proof I would leave it. I will always check logs before punishment unless its clear mrdm. I personally believe in second chance and if someones new and say prints whilst building I would only give them a verbal as this is an honest mistake which I have also made. If a decision is hard t do and maybe involves a ban I would try to get a second opinion from another admin or higher up before banning as its a cruel punishment

I would also try to go on at early and late times as not many people do that atm which can end badly and also check the mines more as from mining it only happens once an hour and sometimes I have been mining for 4 hours with no one checking. I already help players and normally spawn a base so new players can base on it I think as staff I could help people even more new players. I would try to enforce less known rules like gun dealers dealing in the street or mayors and ss enforcing laws and other ones like that, that are barely ever enforced . for most of these, I wouldn't warn only verbal.

I am also very active and I'm on the server nearly every day and not just being afk in spawn (which I am doing atm oops) ask most other active players and hey should confirm this. I don't have any  "beef" other than scalings and mobie a while ago(before they were staff) but I would say that we are fine now. I never go on attacks against anyone trying to get them mass warned and most of the time leave it if someone kills me and if I don't if they made a mistake i usually say no to a warn. I can also keep my cool in situations and don't get annoyed at people and things so I won't get pissed and warn someone when there was no need.Also i know i am young but i would say i am mature for my age and can handle pressure and difficult situations

I don't want to be egotistical but I would say I'm a friendly person who can joke around and take an insult if it's a dangerous one which I think more admins should try to do. of course, i would not abuse powers to scout bases as I would lose my rank and this whole thread would be useless

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>> you expect me to take sits whenever I can check bases for illegals whilst building and check the mines. you also expect me to keep my cool in sits and don't go hell-bent after someone because he insulted me, you would also not want me to take my own sits or my clan or my friends but if no one else was online at the time I would try not to be biased. you expect me to respect everyone especially higher-ups and even give a saute like in the army. You also would want me to set a good example for others and not break any rules and to help newer players with cooking meth basing and other stuff.

You expect me to be fair in all situations and not to interfere with other sits unless necessary also I would not fly around and mess about with my powers on players and make them do non-christian things which some managers may do cough cough. You expect me to attend staff meetings and not to tell anyone about the information learned. also to still rp and keep the server alive and advertise it to other people. I'm using this phrase a lot but you expect me to enforce some rules which aren't exactly specified like small kos sign coloured to its background to bait kills (i know this ain't a rule but a lot of people agree its kill baiting and against the rules).you also expect me to still stay active on forums after this and suggest new ideas and give my opinion on matters as long as they are not old posts
Most importantly Context matters logs do not reveal all that happened and you expect me to listen to the story behind the "rdm" or "nlr"

Anything else you feel like including

>> Yes some of my warns have a reason like the latest rdm was because i didn't counter when someone was raiding
didn't know afk mining was a warning lol
 I know I have a lot of warns but most are different and not repeated, I have ;earnt from these and haven't done them again I know this will be a big turn off [Image: wink.png] but from breaking these rules I have learnt actual examples of what to do and not to do and has given me a better understanding of them, others are just rules I didn't know as this is the main server I played on for the first time. I hope these can be forgiven
I know i have a couple warns for post farming just to explain i was thinking of applying so i posted on some general stuff on the front page turn out some of that was old so i got warned for that. i have tried to post more and havent posted on old stuff again i understand this will turn people of but i can't change that fact sorry.


What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*

>> 80

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>> Electrozed, zakk, official thiano
Reply

#2

-rep because he post farmed to get all of his posts and he is literally asking people to be a referrer. Anyway, he's a toxic person in general on GMOD and is constantly breaking rules so -rep.

https://ibb.co/jrikuJ
Reply

#3
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2018, 09:35 PM by xxx_xxx_proreaps_xxx_xxx.)

(07-16-2018, 09:23 PM)Fredrick Wrote: -rep because he post farmed to get all of his posts and he is literally asking people to be a referrer. Anyway, he's a toxic person in general on GMOD and is constantly breaking rules so -rep.

https://ibb.co/jrikuJ

no i just posted yes my first ones were and i wouldn't say im toxic (ask most people) to anyone i barely ever swear at people and i asked a couple people that i liked as it would help me to get staff. i only asked 4 people.And yes i have broken a couple rules but im improving adn other than a counter rdm and afk mine i havent had one in a while
Reply

#4

+Rep
Seen in game
Cool dude
Good amount of effort put into this
Reply

#5

+REP


- Pretty detailed.
- Good playtime.

-REP

- You have a lot of warns.
- You farmed posts.

Overall, my input on this application is NEUTRAL. Good luck with your application.
Former Staff
[Image: 8679377.png]
Reply

#6

-rep

- It’s one paragraph per answer
- Was warned several times for post farming
- Post Farmed for weeks
- Overall a toxic player
[Image: giphy_1.gif]
Reply

#7
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018, 09:17 PM by xxx_xxx_proreaps_xxx_xxx.)

(07-17-2018, 08:56 PM)Trident Wrote: -rep

- It’s one paragraph per answer
- Was warned several times for post farming
- Post Farmed for weeks
- Overall a toxic player

its not,its a minimum of 1 paragraph and yes i first 3 posts were on old ones but the rest aren't they are just normal posts, replies and threads.
Andi don't get what your "group" has against me as i thought we were fine, we based and on discord but on the forums you all call me toxic when im not...
And you say overall a toxic player as if the other stuff proves im toxic when im not
give me some proof then ill consider it.
Reply

#8
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018, 09:23 PM by :O.)

-rep
You really should have less warnings...but not thats not that big of a deal.
Your grammar and spelling is horrible.
Your excuse that you didn't know that afk mining was a rule-break shows a lack of knowledge into the rules of the server.  
I don't really care if you wrote three paragraphs, you put no effort into being professional (ex. spelling).
Advertising the server is not what they expect from you.
By opinions, if you mean reports/ban appeals that have nothing to do with you, then they also don't expect you to do that either since I am 99% sure it is still not allowed.

(07-17-2018, 09:11 PM)xxx_xxx_proreaps_xxx_xxx Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 08:56 PM)Trident Wrote: -rep

- It’s one paragraph per answer
- Was warned several times for post farming
- Post Farmed for weeks
- Overall a toxic player

its not,its a minimum of 1 paragraph and yes i first 3 posts were on old ones but the rest aren't they are just normal posts, replies and threads.
Andi don't get what your "group" has against me as i thought we were fine, we based and on discord but on the forums you all call me toxic when im not...
And you say overall a toxic player as if the other stuff proves im toxic when im not
give me some proof then ill consider it.
He does not have to give you proof of anything, it is his opinion. If you think it does not fit you, then ignore him.
Ex-Senior Admin (Resigned mid-may 2018)
Reply

#9
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018, 09:44 PM by xxx_xxx_proreaps_xxx_xxx.)

I checked so i don't know what i spelled wrong tell me if you want
i said i didn't know that afk mining was a warn as i was on the same day as it was changed[ and that was my first time as i was pissed about bitminering "nerf"/size]
[size=small]as i said i checked my spelings so i don't know what else you mean by professional

okay but it still helps the server
And no not warns/ bans if that don't include me i mean general suggestion.
and yeah i'm trying to as i don't know why him and fredrick are saying that, i think they just don't want me as staff for some reason
i don't think this staff app is going very well R.i.p
Reply

#10

People have their opinions they are not going to be changed by your replies. My opinion also has nothing to do with my friends so I find it disrespectful that you would associate it with that. Just because Frederick also -reped you and we happen to be friends does not mean that you are being targeted.
[Image: giphy_1.gif]
Reply





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)