Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Worst ban reason ever

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018, 06:24 PM by Pespymorrsum - lagaffe.)

Your RP Name
>>Macs Squeaker lagaffe

Your SteamID*
>>[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]STEAM_0:1:162912236[/color]

Who banned you?*
>>Kenny.

What is the stated reason?*
>>NITRP,RDM,Rude,Asking to be banned

Ban Duration?*
>>5d

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I had intent to rp, NITRP reason is invalid. I didn't rdm, i killed a guy who killed my basemate/clanmate. I was not once rude, i just politely asked to be returned because i was brought while in the middle of a raid. Asking to be banned? Are you kidding me? I said this is my favourite server a couple minutes before that, i was obviously joking. And then i was released then frozen because Kenny. thought i would MRDM the server.

Use the template, will get Kenny to respond.
I am not a registered sex offender

I was also part of this as a witness, and I will be telling my side of the story from the point this whole thing happened... Which is when I got killed by a hitman that had a hit on me, and then lagaffe kills the hitman to avenge for me since I was a basemate/clanmate of his. And then Vaping Foxo as the hitman reports RDM and lagaffe got brought into a sit with Kenny. I did hear what he said because we were in a discord call. After quite sometime, lagaffe gets warned for "RDM (Failed to advert counter)" even though he was my basemate/clanmate. And then later, I heard him asking for a ban, and then he actually got banned, for 3 bs reasons, NITRP which he wasn't even doing, he was intending to rp, and for being rude. I heard him say NO swear words whats of ever, and obviously RDM which you already know is false.

If I get warned for sending my side of the story, I will not post it again.
Ranks owned at least once (Order acquired):
Supporter Recruit DMT Premium Operator Alumni

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018, 05:46 PM by Kenny.)

No Asking be banned isnt a joke keep your mouth shut
Im trying to give you a warn and i would return you but keep going "i want be returned because im going to raid" you rdm (Fail to counter)

And the guy who said going to kill you is a hitman he has a hit dont worry about that

You said advert countering was compelete bullshit and you didnt know about this rule when you have 6 days on the server so again shows you clearly never read the rules or dont care one bit

Next time show me some respect when your back on the server (In 5 days time) and stop complaing and asking to be banned you warned and i was going to leave it at that but going "Just return me because i want to raid" is annoying and i dont not accept it
and overall your attitude is terrible shows no respect just crying going return me i dont care etc is not acceptable at all !!

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018, 06:00 PM by Pespymorrsum - lagaffe.)

Why are you so rude to me? You tell me to "keep your mouth shut", "your attitude is terrible", "no respect just crying", "when you have 6 days on the server so again shows you clearly never read the rules". And i read the rules. even joksulainen said: "After quite sometime, lagaffe gets warned for "RDM (Failed to advert counter)" even though he was my basemate/clanmate."

(07-17-2018, 05:58 PM)lagaffe Hawkservers.co Wrote: How did you get f***ing operator in the first place?  You tell me to "keep mu mouth shut", "your attitude is terrible", "no respect just crying", "when you have 6 days on the server so again shows you clearly never read the rules". And i read the rules. even joksulainen said: "After quite sometime, lagaffe gets warned for "RDM (Failed to advert counter)" even though he was my basemate/clanmate."

That can extend bans. Just saying

(07-17-2018, 05:58 PM)lagaffe Hawkservers.co Wrote: How did you get f***ing operator in the first place?  You tell me to "keep your mouth shut", "your attitude is terrible", "no respect just crying", "when you have 6 days on the server so again shows you clearly never read the rules". And i read the rules. even joksulainen said: "After quite sometime, lagaffe gets warned for "RDM (Failed to advert counter)" even though he was my basemate/clanmate."

And you just proved what your like in my sit enjoy your ban

Jesus f*** you are rude to me.

(07-17-2018, 05:41 PM)joksulainen | HawkServers.co Wrote: I was also part of this as a witness, and I will be telling my side of the story from the point this whole thing happened... Which is when I got killed by a hitman that had a hit on me, and then lagaffe kills the hitman to avenge for me since I was a basemate/clanmate of his. And then Vaping Foxo as the hitman reports RDM and lagaffe got brought into a sit with Kenny. I did hear what he said because we were in a discord call. After quite sometime, lagaffe gets warned for "RDM (Failed to advert counter)" even though he was my basemate/clanmate. And then later, I heard him asking for a ban, and then he actually got banned, for 3 bs reasons, NITRP which he wasn't even doing, he was intending to rp, and for being rude. I heard him say NO swear words whats of ever, and obviously RDM which you already know is false.

Oh yeh you just tp into my sit on duty trying be a witness abuse of powers

(07-17-2018, 06:09 PM)Kenny Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 05:41 PM)joksulainen | HawkServers.co Wrote: I was also part of this as a witness, and I will be telling my side of the story from the point this whole thing happened... Which is when I got killed by a hitman that had a hit on me, and then lagaffe kills the hitman to avenge for me since I was a basemate/clanmate of his. And then Vaping Foxo as the hitman reports RDM and lagaffe got brought into a sit with Kenny. I did hear what he said because we were in a discord call. After quite sometime, lagaffe gets warned for "RDM (Failed to advert counter)" even though he was my basemate/clanmate. And then later, I heard him asking for a ban, and then he actually got banned, for 3 bs reasons, NITRP which he wasn't even doing, he was intending to rp, and for being rude. I heard him say NO swear words whats of ever, and obviously RDM which you already know is false.

Oh yeh you just tp into my sit on duty trying be a witness abuse of powers

I never said i wanted to be a witness, only to listen in. I did leave when you told me to.
Ranks owned at least once (Order acquired):
Supporter Recruit DMT Premium Operator Alumni