Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Apply

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Steam Name*
>>♛DarkFox♛

In-Game Name*
>>Trixx

Preferred Name
>>Trixx

Current In-Game Rank*
(user, supporter, premium)
>>User

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>>
[/color]https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985962423/[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]

Date of Birth*
>>16/02/2006

Age*
>>12

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>Belgium

Timezone*
>>Europe(CEST)

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>>
[/color]https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1438206132[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>>
[/color]https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1438207593[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>>No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no) [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*
>>No not that much but i could be if asked.

What is your Discord username?*
>> Lil_kilroy#7163
[/color]
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*
>>Yes

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>>

What days are you able to play?*
>> Saturday,Sunday,Friday,wednesday (more days in vacation)
How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>>30-60minutes atleast maybe more

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>>Yes

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>I really like the server and i would really like to help the people on the server if they have any questions or problems with rulebreakers. I am a calm guy who tries and help and search for the problem and i would listen to both people and i would check the logs and if somebody lies and the other starts freaking out ill tell them to calm down and i could be fast and i would love to help people. I could even be longer on the server cuz i enjoy helping people .

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*
>> I know all the rules i will stay calm at all moments and i will try and help as much people as i can and ill try to make everyone happy with the decision. I also could be very active if needed and i could make more time for the server then other things unless i have to study.

Anything else you feel like including
>>    Yes i have ADHD so i could be hyper sometime.

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>> 80

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>>
Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*
>>Yes

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>>No

What days are you able to play?*
>> Saturday,Sunday,Friday,wednesday (more days in vacation)
How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>>30-60minutes atleast maybe more
[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>Since I really like Hawk I feel like I would be a great addition to the team if hired, I am eager to learn new things and I feel like this is the best server I can learn on how to be a good and well trained staff member. I am active and I know how to play this game mode,  I want to crack down on rulebreakers and just help the staff team in general, I usually see that staff getting backed up on reports and  I want to help them out and make sure everything runs smooth I keep my cool in heated situations and I am able to defuse any situation that is getting out of hand. I think I am mature enough to be a staff member on this server and I hope my behaviour in game proofs my point. I know I have a few warns but I promise that I learned from it.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*
>> You can expect me to be, Mature, Level-Headed, Eager to learn and motivated to combat rule breakers. You can expect me to handle sits professionally and efficiently and be a mediator between two groups if a fight occurs between two involving parties.  You can expect me to grow from probably to an inexperienced recruit to an advanced admin. You can expect me to be able to adapt to changes and learn from given situations.
Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]
>>Yes but basic knowledge.
!bring
!slay
!xban
!goto
!gimp
!ragdoll
Etc.

Anything else you feel like including
>>    Yes i have ADHD so i could be hyper sometime.

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>> 80

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>>
[/color]
----LIL_KILROY-WAS-HERE------

-REP

Format is wrong.
Time to play isnt really enough. Kinda shocked you have 2 days.
Warnings are mostly for bad reasons such as rdm.

You're 100% gonna be asked to re do,

(07-19-2018, 04:45 PM)cadeN (Da Wrote: -REP

Format is wrong.
Time to play isnt really enough. Kinda shocked you have 2 days.
Warnings are mostly for bad reasons such as rdm. 
You're 100% gonna be asked to re do,

I know i have mostly RDMing warnings but these are a year ago i have 0warnings in the days i played and im suprised i do have 2days but on these 2days i know a lot of the servver and i do not think im gunna re-do it again since i might have been working on this apply for atleast 2weeks so i have taken my time also the format is wrong cine i accendendly did wrong copy paste and ididnt notice i did re-read but didnt look at the format so im sorry for that

Its ok, im just saying incase ya know

-rep lmao. You have 80% warn for a reason. All of your forum posts are post farmed.
I am not a registered sex offender

-Rep
Too young, most likely not mature
HAd problems with you ingame
Cant be on for long
Your Gay Staff Member <3 

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2018, 08:17 AM by ♛DarkFox♛.)

(07-19-2018, 05:31 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: -rep lmao. You have 80% warn for a reason. All of your forum posts are post farmed.

Yes , thats true sorry for that.

(07-19-2018, 07:13 PM)Zakk Wrote: -Rep
Cant be on for long

I could be more active and more active by the day since im a young kid i also got work to do like clean,dishes,study and that kind of things and mostly i dont play garry mods long only for horror map cuz the fun is out of it.
I could be very mature on points im just saying that i think i could make it.

(07-20-2018, 08:16 AM)♛DarkFox♛ Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 05:31 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: -rep lmao. You have 80% warn for a reason. All of your forum posts are post farmed.

Cant be on for long

I could be more active and more active by the day since im a young kid i also got work to do like clean,dishes,study and that kind of things and mostly i dont play garry mods long only for horror map cuz the fun is out of it.

Well mate. I was in a sit before that took up too an hour in length. But you dont have the time to take care of these problems. I'd say minimum at least 2 hours of playtime, not 30-60 mins.

(07-20-2018, 10:37 AM)cadeN (Dave) Wrote:

Cant be on for long

Well mate. I was in a sit before that took up too an hour in length. But you dont have the time to take care of these problems. I'd say minimum at least 2 hours of playtime, not 30-60 mins.

I can make more time then 1hour if needed i could even be on 12hours if needed but i said like atleast 30-60minutes since idont know when i gotta studdy fif school starts back

(07-20-2018, 06:08 PM)♛DarkFox♛ Wrote:
(07-20-2018, 10:37 AM)cadeN (Dave) Wrote:

Cant be on for long

I can make more time then 1hour if needed i could even be on 12hours if needed but i said like atleast 30-60minutes since idont know when i gotta studdy fif school starts back

Well some have schoo, some have work. But you need to know if you would take this responsability on you need to sort you schedule out accordingly to match good enough play time