Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Hooligan - Staff Application

Steam Name*

>> [ASAP] Hooligan

In-Game Name*

>>  Hooligan

Preferred Name
>>  Hooliagn

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>>   User

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>> http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198281841630/

Date of Birth*
>> 04 / 04 / 2004

Age*

>>  13

Gender*
>>  Male

Country*
>>  England / United Kingdom

Timezone*
>>  (GMT)  London

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>> 2 Weeks And 4 Hours:
https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/470628904969699339

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>> 5 From 2017 And 1 From 2018:
https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/470628904969699339

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>> No I Dont think so, Not In 2018 And Dont Think 2017.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no) [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>> Yes, 24/7

What is your Discord username?*
>>  Hooligan#5690

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>>   Yes.

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>>  No, But i can probabbly get some if needed?

What days are you able to play?*
>> My Mum And Father Has Split up so Normally 4 - 5 Days A Week.

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>> 12 Am - 1Am

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>> Yes,
Ulx Goto 
Ulx Bring
Ulx Jail 
Ulx Freeze
ect...

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>  There has been numerous times where not enough staff are on the server, leading to the lack of that, people roam around not following the rules and Role-Playing. I want to pervent that from not happening which helps because of the amount of time i can be active and attend reports, It may seem like staff are on but they are normally AFK or enjoying their role-Play Experience. When i have been on the server, The server has had Mass RDMERS and Mass RDA, NLR breakers, prop blockers, people minging, and just general people who just dont attend the rules. I would want to be able to be online in times like this to put a stop to then, aswell as being a helping hand to other staff and players who need help that they are un-able to get assistance, Whenever there is a urgent need i will always hop on when im not doing something as serious. I value server and everything else connected to it rather than my own to make everyone enjoy being apart of this server, and will oftenly be on duty so everybody can have the best Role-Play experience as possible. I would be reliable and i always want to achieve high in whatever i do; with a simple discord or steam message i will atend any meeting. I can also help in situations the most by being the fastest, This does not mean to rush what i am doing on the server but i will always try my best, I am patient with sits and ALWAYS fair...  am often quick to react to sits, I do tend to pay attention to my screen, and try to catch every single bit of information on a sit before an action is taken this also means i watch in chat for Messages that i can catch people be racist and people who need to be answered if they ask some questions. i will scour the logs until I find the evidence i need to complete the right course of action this helps with all the patience i consist of.  I do not take rulebreakers lightly, which may be dumb because this is "just a game", but I would like to prevent people from not enjoying their role-play time and want t o keep it up to standards.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>>  I would like to be staff kinda due to sometimes when there are no staff on. It causes major problems, as the server breaks out into anarchy.. People break NLR, Minge, RDM, propblock, but i can see most of the staff team trying their hardest and always completing what they are able to do. When the server gets out of hand, People loose in-game things, this will make them moan and all sorts... They could moan in chat and I would like to prevent this from happening by giving them a head start by basing with them as much as I possibly can.  Being staff in a server is really hard, and the main cause is time. I know it takes dedication, focus, and effort, which is why I am applying, (Also by being active very often) I know i can provide all of that. I also know that I can help in times of need, and know that I can be counted on to make the right decisions. This server is very fun, and I believe it would be even more fun with less RDMing, minging, and propblocking. A way for me to participate in preventing that stuff, is by becoming staff. 

Anything else you feel like including
>>   I'm generally a rather relaxed and nice person in general, I am daring and will always take risks, wheather that is taking on the biggest and longest zip-Line In europe or Going nearly 150 mph down a tunnel xD .  Becoming staff is big set goal for me when I find a server that I really like or needs help. I enjoy playing with friends and just having a good time. I'm told that I'm easy to talk to, and very approachable. Some of my favourite games are Fortnite. Garry's Mod, and Rust. But like i was saying, risks are huge challange that i conquer alot of times, not much stops me and getting in the way of the reward of completing something, or even outweighs the risk. If I set my mind on something, I do everything in my power to compelete it. A downside that i consist of is that i like to approach things on my own, i wont ask for help and know its my fault and i will always take the blame, i am working on this every second of my life but when staff i would always ask Higher-Ups Or Even my Rank If I could get any help. 

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>> 80 xD

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>> KZ Porticle  

Peace! 

-rep dont meet the requirements

+REP
- Meets requirements
- Helped him do this and he was so nice
- Seen around a few times and is always nice
- Would be a great addition to the staff team
-Good detail
PROUD ADMIN OF HAWK SERVERS! 

Denied. You don't meet the requirements. Porticle, please actually read them with him so you know as well as him what they are.
I am not a registered sex offender