Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Y we should add more gangs like the mafia

We have a mob boss but nothing for him to boss we only have two gangs that not another to do gangs war like that bull shit

We do not need more Ganga. Bloods and Crips don't get played that much as it is and a gang war is completely optional.

(07-24-2018, 09:44 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: We do not need more Ganga. Bloods and Crips don't get played that much as it is and a gang war is completely optional.
Well I remeber times where the whole gang is full and once I was gang leader and crips were full and there was 4 bloods (and their leader)

(07-25-2018, 11:40 AM)Dark Knight Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 09:44 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: We do not need more Ganga. Bloods and Crips don't get played that much as it is and a gang war is completely optional.
Well I remeber times where the whole gang is full and once I was gang leader and crips were full and there was 4 bloods (and their leader)

This is a rare occurrence now, slot of people just play thief and base together instead of using the gangs system

(07-25-2018, 01:08 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 11:40 AM)Dark Knight Wrote:

This is a rare occurrence now, slot of people just play thief and base together instead of using the gangs system
Ok