Disable damaging other players with the grenade launcher

People are still using grenade launchers to kill. Either straight-up set the damage to 0, which would be no effort at all, or add a check that only allows it to damage the user, which would take about 30 seconds at most.

Mechanically enforcing is better than enforcing rules manually, and it will lighten the load on staff members, reducing their inactivity and making them more keen on joining.

+rep also either remove the fire or the fire damage to make sure that doesn't damage people aswell

(24-07-2018, 11:57 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: +rep also either remove the fire or the fire damage to make sure that doesn't damage people aswell

i don't think removing the fire damage is necessary - i understand it can be frustrating (and i can't really talk about this since i don't base myself, please do correct me if i'm wrong) but the main problem i was trying to tackle with this suggestion was people using the grenade launcher in regular combat. It won't set alight any props when people aren't raiding, and there usually aren't too many props outside, so it's not a necessity (but it could be neat)

(25-07-2018, 12:01 AM)Remora Wrote:
(24-07-2018, 11:57 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: +rep also either remove the fire or the fire damage to make sure that doesn't damage people aswell

i don't think removing the fire damage is necessary - i understand it can be frustrating (and i can't really talk about this since i don't base myself, please do correct me if i'm wrong) but the main problem i was trying to tackle with this suggestion was people using the grenade launcher in regular combat. It won't set alight any props when people aren't raiding, and there usually aren't too many props outside, so it's not a necessity (but it could be neat)

I don't base myself much either, but I had a sit the other day when someone was complaint about being killed by the M97 through fire damage. Removing the RDM aspect of it is good but if we could remove all the damage from it would be nice as well. I also find myself having to remind people that M97 is only to be used outside. A lot of people don't seem to realise that and set all the props inside on fire. I accidentally did it once before reading the rules and gave the guy a mil to say sorry.

+rep
Make it so damage can only be done if during a raid.