Make crime commands take same-person cooldowns into account

You'd, like, need to look at somebodies' door/props specifically to start a raid, and it would run a separate timer from the regular raid cooldown after the raid finished, and if the same-person cooldown was still active and the door/prop was owned by the same person you'd be unable to activate the /raid command. 

Likewise, mugs, kidnaps, and hopefully the hit-and-run command if it gets added will check for the same-person cooldown.

Automated commands have cut down on a lot of sits, but there's still some left. This would eliminate some of the other remaining sits, and less sits means more active staff that actually wants to play (taking care of the inactive staff situation).

+rep
will not exactly prevent rdm 'n runs on the same person, since the person will already die by the time - this one cannot really be prevent.
Everything else though is good, same-person cooldown is a must.

Might make it even harder to not use binds, because you'd have to be staring at someone( 's props/door) while typing it out and hoping they don't move. Kind of really suspicious & takes away the element of surprise. Maybe there could be some system to "preload" an activity like a raid or a mug by typing it and after that you would have to "activate" it on someone/something by pressing some specific key, but that might also be limiting and annoying to deal with.

(26-07-2018, 03:34 PM)VRN|Laserman Wrote: Might make it even harder to not use binds, because you'd have to be staring at someone( 's props/door) while typing it out and hoping they don't move. Kind of really suspicious & takes away the element of surprise. Maybe there could be some system to "preload" an activity like a raid or a mug by typing it and after that you would have to "activate" it on someone/something by pressing some specific key, but that might also be limiting and annoying to deal with.

Why not just use binds. It makes life a lot easier when raiding or mugging. Preloading a key would work exactly like a bind, it would still use up a key on your keyboard and it would act the same besides with a delay. I don't get why someone would have binds.

(26-07-2018, 03:47 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:
(26-07-2018, 03:34 PM)VRN|Laserman Wrote: Might make it even harder to not use binds, because you'd have to be staring at someone( 's props/door) while typing it out and hoping they don't move. Kind of really suspicious & takes away the element of surprise. Maybe there could be some system to "preload" an activity like a raid or a mug by typing it and after that you would have to "activate" it on someone/something by pressing some specific key, but that might also be limiting and annoying to deal with.

Why not just use binds. It makes life a lot easier when raiding or mugging. Preloading a key would work exactly like a bind, it would still use up a key on your keyboard and it would act the same besides with a delay. I don't get why someone would have binds.
Because different servers/different gamemodes have different rules about binds and commands and whatnot. When you constantly have to change them it can also get confusing & I've already seen people using the wrong binds (and have personally) and sometimes they even get into trouble about it, because they falsely advertise something they didn't do or they advertised the wrong thing.
What I meant by preloading was you type /raid, then a message would appear saying (press ALT when looking at a player or object to target the raid onto that player). This would mean you would require no binds and you would be able to type /raid from behind the corner or whatever, then target that player with one button press. You also wouldn't really lose a key to this if you pick a good key to slot it to and slot the cancel option to.

I guess it could also work by entering /raid *playername*, if the server has that autoname filling (I don't remember if it does), because that can also be done without binds or suspiciously staring at a door or someone.

It isn't hard for people to bind keys though, plus most players that play on hawk don't play on too many servers besides hawk. So having a bind set wouldn't be too hard anyway. If people have questions about raiding it isn't hard to ask plus they should see in chat that nobody advertised raids.

Also no we don't have auto fill names.