Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Make government members unable to purchase and use printers

Also dogs. Just add a check for the team in the circle printers code or whatever, or use isCP(), but please for the love of god make them unable to use printers, be this upgrading or taking cash from them.

Also make them drop all printers in their printer sack if they switch job away from government member. Could check for old team, but...

way less sits, and that would be awesome, because staff could be active again without doing tons and tons of unnecessary chores making them want to stay away, and activity problems would vanish like the wind.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

+rep plus im not sure if they still have it but if they have a printer sack that should be removed incase they try and take other people's printers

(07-24-2018, 11:47 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: +rep plus im not sure if they still have it but if they have a printer sack that should be removed incase they try and take other people's printers

One thing i've seen people do, that i actually like, is take the printers in their Printer Sack and then store them in the PD vault, and then the original owner has to raid them back from the PD instead of just being able to spawn another one. Also gives other people a reason to raid the PD- this is why i didn't include removing the printer sack above.

How about making it so government can't pickup printers, but instead they get money (less than it's worth) for destroying it?

(07-25-2018, 06:40 PM)TekBob Wrote: How about making it so government can't pickup printers, but instead they get money (less than it's worth) for destroying it?

Fucking +rep entirely. If this is possible it would encourage so much more play as police

(07-24-2018, 11:47 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: +rep plus im not sure if they still have it but if they have a printer sack that should be removed incase they try and take other people's printers

I'm not sure if this has been done before, but if a big Police Raid succeeds I want to see a broadcast of the mayor displaying the prowess of his police force by showing all the illegal stuff they managed to capture from the base.

(07-26-2018, 03:13 PM)VRN|Laserman Wrote:

I'm not sure if this has been done before, but if a big Police Raid succeeds I want to see a broadcast of the mayor displaying the prowess of his police force by showing all the illegal stuff they managed to capture from the base.

Police aren't meant to capture printersthwy are meant to destroy them. Plus there is no way to display an image in the game or check how many printers or illegals were destroyed in a raid.

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2018, 03:38 PM by VRN|Laserman.)

(07-26-2018, 03:34 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:

Police aren't meant to capture printersthwy are meant to destroy them. Plus there is no way to display an image in the game or check how many printers or illegals were destroyed in a raid.

Cops are also supposed to destroy drugs (which they do) in the real world and still sometimes press conferences and such are done after raids to show off the haul before destroying it.
Also is there no monitor/camera setup on this server? I guess it could also be a live meeting where the mayor and printers are behind a pane of glass in the conference room & you'd have to go through the PD & jails to reach them if you wanted to attack during the meeting. Hell they could even destroy the printers live during the meeting.
Just seemed like a cool RP use for it I don't think I've seen done before.

(07-26-2018, 03:38 PM)VRN|Laserman Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 03:34 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:

Cops are also supposed to destroy drugs (which they do) in the real world and still sometimes press conferences and such are done after raids to show off the haul before destroying it.
Also is there no monitor/camera setup on this server? I guess it could also be a live meeting where the mayor and printers are behind a pane of glass in the conference room & you'd have to go through the PD & jails to reach them if you wanted to attack during the meeting. Hell they could even destroy the printers live during the meeting.
Just seemed like a cool RP use for it I don't think I've seen done before.

The PD has a conference room but we aren't going for realism on the server. And having a live interview around the town using montior would not be frames friendly nor would people really pay any attention. RP in this sense would be nice but it just doesn't happen. People don't play the server for serious RP.

I'm also very much in favor of government members putting printers in the vault for "evidence", since that would give other players a reason to raid the PD, especially the player whose printer was taken.
This won't be abused if police is unable to take money from them.