add a chat filter in OOC or advert or whatever that stops racist shit

people love being edgy, or to spam "nigger" in ooc before they get banned, or they have shit like "nigga" in their adverts, if they bypass the filter we don't need to give them a verbal anymore before banning them because they'll know damn well what they're doing wrong, they were warned by the system

the filter will tell them not to use those words, and suggest they call people "brother" or "sister" instead, and it will cause a lot less sits and frustration for staff, and that's great because then we'll be more active

+rep I'm not sure if it is possible but could we add this on to filter out the word in textscreens as well.

(24-07-2018, 11:48 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: +rep I'm not sure if it is possible but could we add this on to filter out the word in textscreens as well.

there should be a way to check what "text" the textscreen tool use is sending, and then it could deny the tool use if it had "bad words", checking for strings or whatever- i know this is possible, i just don't know how to do it without researching a bit more, but it's definitely a possibility Smile

it would stop players spamming naughty words in chat or on textscreens just before they get banned i see it all the time, its a good thing to have
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

+rep
There's a reason why I almost instantly mute people before I ban them [if they're heavily-minging and misbehaving]
The comedy gods think it's really creative and funny to spam nigger in chat before they're off for 5 days, I also think whoever does that deserves more than 5 days. They'll just return and do the same thing.