StevieBob's Application for staff

Application Format

* - Anything with this is mandatory to answer

Steam Name*
>> StevieBob 

In-Game Name*

>> Ω StevieBob [b]Ω[/b]

Preferred Name
>> StevieBob/ Steve/ Stevie ( not real name )

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>> user (have donated)

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>> STEAM_0:1:186633517

Date of Birth*
>> 9/11/2000

Age*

>> 17

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> England

Timezone*
>> GMT+1

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1451009655

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1451012062 (these built up over a large period of time and i have learned from my mistakes, also there is a bug where i get banned every 24 hours for an unknown reason, so my active warns do not get removed for sum reason, also, some of the warns were un lawfully placed, even though i did not commit the crime.)

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>> no (not manually)

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
 [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>> well, im trying to be more active here

What is your Discord username?*
>> StevieBob

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>> No

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>> I have friends, dont think they play here now.

What days are you able to play?*
>> as many as possible

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>> as long as you want

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>> no, but i am staff on another server

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>> Well, this was my first ever darkrp server and i want to apply because i want to help this server grow and get rid of any rule breakers, you may think of me as one because of my warns but you can chance me and it will be a chance well, i can prove my worth and trust by doing any tasks necassary. You can trust me because i have been staff on the other server foor a while now and i'm willing to give up that position if i get one here (dm me on discord for server name), i hope you dont class this as advertising but its the same server DEADMONSTOR is developing. I have put many hours of effort and dedication into this server as well as money to keep it going.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>> You can expect anything and everything from me, if you trust me you know i can do anything i can to keep my position in place.

I have staffed on 3 different communities and have gained expierience from them,but none of them on a darkrp server, two surf servers, a seriousrp server and a bhop server. You can expect hours of gametime from me and i understand and will go willingly if you demote/deny this position application, but i will be unhappy i didn't get it. I knw the rules as i have been playing for almost a year now.

Anything else you feel like including
>> give me a chance please

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>> 1024
Referrer(s) (staff only)
>> well, temmzie told me they were demoting/ removing inactive staff so he said its as good time as any to apply.

[url=https://www.hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=2][/url]

Try and answer yes and no questions with Yes or No.
- Rep
-Try and use capitals for I. 
-Too many warns.
-Never seen on server.

-Rep From Me

Yours Sincerly,
  Hooligan

-REP

- Too many warns, was previously perma banned for that yet got unbanned - which isn't quite fair considering perma is a perma and recently we've been taking care of people with too many warns.
- Inactive, I haven't seen you on the forums, discord, or in-game for a long time. In a matter of fact the Omega clan was disbanded and you're still with the symbols in your name...?
- Even after you were unbanned you were constantly getting warned and we don't want a staff member who's breaking rules. That's not a good role-model for any player.
- A little bit more detail will do.

Overall -REP, Good luck!

-rep
-Too many warns
-Not seen you on the server very often
-Breaks one of the basic staff rules which should be automatically denied unless you stop staffing in the other server.

Denied
You do not meet the requirement "- You have a 5 or less warnings within the past month." as you have 8 active warns.
Yours faithfully,
Tyler