The dog is broken

Do lion pose with the dog and it spasms out do wave it actually waves do dance it does a back flip with on two feet A BACKFLIP please for god all might fix this

This is not a problem that needs to be fixed

(25-07-2018, 01:15 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: This is not a problem that needs to be fixed

But this is a RP and most stuff need to be really but ok

Epileptic backflipping rolling-over dogs are perfectly immersive.

Bro, at this point you are post farming. I have seen about 5 threads with lots of posts from you in the past 48 hours. Just stop
Your Gay Staff Member <3 

Leave the dog alone, it's perfectly fine and intended
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP

Playing dog is pointless, just let us have the broken horrific animations.

(25-07-2018, 04:02 PM)Zakk Wrote: Bro, at this point you are post farming. I have seen about 5 threads with lots of posts from you in the past 48 hours. Just stop

.......... Most they stuff I have done is over 20 min and with my admin application I was reply to everything that was said

It's funny

(This post was last modified: 25-07-2018, 09:53 PM by BMO.)

(25-07-2018, 09:10 PM)Dark Knight Wrote:
(25-07-2018, 04:02 PM)Zakk Wrote: Bro, at this point you are post farming. I have seen about 5 threads with lots of posts from you in the past 48 hours. Just stop

.......... Most they stuff I have done is over 20 min and with my admin application I was reply to everything that was said

Mate a few of your posts are just a reworded version of other peoples posts or you just say "Ok"
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]