no rules against voice changers

i looked at rules theres nothing against voice changers and 
yet i keep getting kicked and warn for it 
and im using my voice changer as rp!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Well it will get annoying hearing a high frequency voice over and over. Also if an admin tells you to stop doing smtn, then you shall stop.

Micspam and earrape are against the rules. What kind of voice changer are you using?

Thank you for your suggestion.
The following rule has now been added under the Global Rules category:
- [NEW] Voice changers are allowed as long as they are not excessive. This means no mic spam or ear rape.
Yours faithfully,
Tyler

(25-07-2018, 05:09 PM)SALAD (2) Wrote: i looked at rules theres nothing against voice changers and 

....... there is nothing agaienst voice changers

(26-07-2018, 07:19 PM)Dark Knight Wrote:
(25-07-2018, 05:09 PM)SALAD (2) Wrote: i looked at rules theres nothing against voice changers and 

....... there is nothing agaienst voice changers

If you read the whole forum you would see that Tyler did add a rule.

I don't see the point of using a voice changer in the first place. If you're insecure about your voice, just use text chat. I've heard plenty of voices on the server, some being childish and some being with a heavy accent, and I've only seen two cases of people poking fun at it. Almost 100% of the time, if people can't understand you they will ask you to use text chat. From my experience, voice changers just make it harder for people to understand you.

(28-07-2018, 03:45 PM)Shrimpo Wrote: I don't see the point of using a voice changer in the first place. If you're insecure about your voice, just use text chat. I've heard plenty of voices on the server, some being childish and some being with a heavy accent, and I've only seen two cases of people poking fun at it. Almost 100% of the time, if people can't understand you they will ask you to use text chat. From my experience, voice changers just make it harder for people to understand you.

Some people just find it funny to use a voice changer. I don't know why but I have seen a view voice changers on the server. I don't believe it's about insecurity

Closed.
Yours faithfully,
Tyler