Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

I'm wondering

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2018, 12:34 AM by CW Co-Leader Boi | HawkServers.C.)

I'm wondering what it would be like as a admin. If someone could tell me i would appriciate that. (The reason why is I am thinking of becoming atempting to become admin)

hard work and sometimes an enjoyment

(07-26-2018, 12:32 AM)Legend Wrote: hard work and sometimes an enjoyment

Thanks

This looks a little bit like post farming but if you are not I will answer your question. Being staff is a lot of hard work and dedication.
[Image: giphy_1.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2018, 10:32 AM by Neldonax.)

don't do it

(07-26-2018, 09:45 AM)Trident Wrote: This looks a little bit like post farming but if you are not I will answer your question. Being staff is a lot of hard work and dedication.

yeah no

Honeslty, being staff on hawk is a lot of work. You have to be on the server quite a bit taking a lot of sits. As long as you are on a lot already this wouldnt really be a problem. But staffing on hawk is more than just being active on the server. You are joining the community of not only the users that are on hawk but also the staff members. It's so amazing being accepted to be staff and joining the community further that you are already a part of. You gain access to the staff chat on discord where members are prettymuch always active. As well as climb up the ranks from recruit to possibly become a higher up.

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2018, 02:16 PM by CW Co-Leader Boi | HawkServers.C.)

(07-26-2018, 10:46 AM)Joelt0105 Wrote: Honeslty, being staff on hawk is a lot of work. You have to be on the server quite a bit taking a lot of sits. As long as you are on a lot already this wouldnt really be a problem. But staffing on hawk is more than just being active on the server. You are joining the community of not only the users that are on hawk but also the staff members. It's so amazing being accepted to be staff and joining the community further that  you are already a part of. You gain access to the staff chat on discord where members are prettymuch always active. As well as climb up the ranks from recruit to possibly become a higher up.

Thank you for telling me

It’s fun I asked an admin if I could spectate sit’a and he said yes it’s fun and hard work my friend

If it's promotions you care about, you grind and grind through the lower ranks- you're mostly left alone throughout all of this but other lower ranks will be online to help - during Mod+ to Admin it becomes a game of spending time with / knowing the right people.

If it's actual staffing you care about, there's nothing more beautiful than seeing the players having fun, and getting people that ask for you to help them specifically is basically staff godhood, since these people think you're awesome and want none other than you to help them out Smile
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

(07-26-2018, 06:30 PM)Remora Wrote: If it's promotions you care about, you grind and grind through the lower ranks- you're mostly left alone throughout all of this but other lower ranks will be online to help - during Mod+ to Admin it becomes a game of spending time with / knowing the right people.

If it's actual staffing you care about, there's nothing more beautiful than seeing the players having fun, and getting people that ask for you to help them specifically is basically staff godhood, since these people think you're awesome and want none other than you to help them out Smile

some are blinded by a false light.

Most staff give away a false sense of benevolence when all they desire is higher ranks.