Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:98530359

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>>Staff

What are their names*
>>KZ Ferdikc

What are their SteamIDs
>>STEAM_0:0:79607686

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>So I made a base with my friend that had a sign saying this (We were gun dealers fyi):
•KOS FOR PICKLOCKING/GUNS OUT/ANNOYING•
•GUN DEALER-KOS(COMPETITION)•
•ZEJUICE SQUAD•
•GUN DEALERS•.
Of course now I understand that the rules say you can only have a KOS past line but the admin im reporting never specified that rule/proved it to me. I checked MOTD and missed that rule. So, I placed it back ignoring them as they never proved me that the rule existed. They never said go into MOTD and check for "KOS PAST LINE". I kept adding it back and told them i want to talk to a manager. So I went to the discord and tagged a manager. They warn me at this point/earlier.. A few minutes later they come back. I told them that I'm talking to a manager. They warn me again and then kick me. I added a picture to prove that. The video I will be posting up tonight and I will send that into the comments on here. I come back and finally a admin explains how there was one in the rules. (I am sorry for the way I acted in the video but thats how it is)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 26-07-2018, 08:08 PM by Decoy Grenade.)

Ok, so, the first time I saw the sign I said that you can't have it and that you needed to change it. You then said that another admin said it's ok which I talked to and he said to me that he said to you that you can't have it. I then said to you that it doesn't matter it's against the rules and that you needed to change it, which you did so I left you along. I came back a bit later (maybe 15 minutes) and said why did you change it back and then you went on and on saying it's allowed and your not changing it until a manager clarifies it, which you completely ignored me and didn't change it. After that I warned you for ignoring staff and said change it and I left you be again. I came back about 10 minutes later and asked why you didn't change it, you then refused to change it and listen to the staff member so I kicked you. That's all I have to say for now but if you've got any questions... go ahead.

Fredrick

P.S "KOS annoying" IS NOT ALLOWED

Im going to stay neutral for this warn appeal as i feel some of the reasons you used are not really acceptable for example annoying and competition, however maybe fredrick should have verbal warneded you first.
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

(26-07-2018, 08:11 PM)Your Teddy Wrote: Im going to stay neutral for this warn appeal as i feel some of the reasons you used are not really acceptable for example annoying and competition, however maybe fredrick should have verbal warneded you first.

I did verbal, when I said change it the first time (is that not classed as a verbal?)

(26-07-2018, 08:12 PM)charles with a lisp Wrote:
(26-07-2018, 08:11 PM)Your Teddy Wrote: Im going to stay neutral for this warn appeal as i feel some of the reasons you used are not really acceptable for example annoying and competition, however maybe fredrick should have verbal warneded you first.

Ah i was not aware you verbal warned him and asked him to remove it, in my opinion this justifies the warn

I did verbal, when I said change it the first time (is that not classed as a verbal?)
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

Wheres the proof of the actual rule existing? You never told me the rule you just told me to remove it. So, as i do with every server. If the rule is not shown to me i'll just keep doing it. (I need the rule read to me. I have read the rules and missed one out. So re-reading that rule would be nice rather than excessively saying "delete it"

I showed you the rule in the video, unless you removed it our. I put the exact rule in chat for you and you said "OK" or something.

You never shown me a video. Yet what does a simple copy and paste have to do with you doing a video?

(This post was last modified: 26-07-2018, 08:19 PM by Decoy Grenade.)

You said you recorded the whole thing, in which I copy and pasted the rule

(26-07-2018, 08:18 PM)charles with a lisp Wrote: You said you recorded the whole thing, in which I copy and pasted the rule

I mean as in the video you are uploading sozz

The only person who listed that rules was tassid8 or something like that in the admin sit when i asked for my 12k back. You only said "remove the annoying and gun dealer". Im not going to argue anymore. I want to see what others have to say.