Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Sorry

Your RP Name
>>Dark Knight

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:35147268

Who banned you?*
>>Kenny

What is the stated reason?*
>>MRDM

Ban Duration?*
>>2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>As the staff didn't listen to me and didn't let me talk also their was proof of a cop near by any way firstly It was my first time as a terrorist so I don't know how to do / terror until now secondly the bomb was meant for the cop but he ran away and civ and a DJ near by died too it so I was bleamed for RDM when I didn't mean too kill any one else I am sorry and have learnt my lesson

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2018, 08:26 PM by Kenny.)

I did listen you did /raid for terror ? you failed read terror rules because you killed Non Goverment
You can do terror in the pd and kill everyone but no you killed 10 people failing to /terror before using the job should ask admins for advice or read the rules

-rep for unban

You clearly didnt read the terrorist rules before going out which is not the smartest of moves considering you only just applied for staff...

Next time maybe read the rules of the job first
Recruit since 6/2/18

(07-26-2018, 08:33 PM)Your Teddy Wrote: -rep for unban

You clearly didnt read the terrorist rules before going out which is not the smartest of moves considering you only just applied for staff...

Next time maybe read the rules of the job first

I applied A hour ago

Denied.

Please use your ban time to ensure that you know all the rules, the terrorist leader is always a dodgy role to play when unfamiliar with the rules and commands. What you did was mass RDM anyway you look at it and for that I’ve had to deny this.