Hits and AFKs

I was reading problems that StompyChar was having over discord with hits. The problem was someone had placed a hit on someone that was afk in spawn. When someone tried to do the hit the person would have to change jobs or kill themselves to remove the hit. However the hit went back into the pool of hits that people could accept.

My idea is this

After around 5 minutes if a hit has not been touched while in the pool of hits. (Either not been accepted yet or accepted but sent back after being failed) then the hit is removed from the available hits.

This might be a thing already but I don't play hitman so I wouldn't know. However, by how it is being described it isn't.

I see this as two seperate issues: Hits on AFK players and "uncompletable" hits.

The first might be able to be solved by not allowing hits on players who are in the spawn zone. The second would most likely require something like you suggested, where if it's cancelled and not picked up again (or cancelled by multiple people) it vanishes from the list & gets refunded.

(This post was last modified: 27-07-2018, 11:26 AM by Joelt.)

(27-07-2018, 11:23 AM)VRN|Laserman Wrote: I see this as two seperate issues: Hits on AFK players and "uncompletable" hits.

The first might be able to be solved by not allowing hits on players who are in the spawn zone. The second would most likely require something like you suggested, where if it's cancelled and not picked up again (or cancelled by multiple people) it vanishes from the list & gets refunded.

Yea, not allowing hits on players in spawn zone would work really well for already afk players. Hope this becomes a thing. Not sure if it is possible though.

Closed. The spawn protection has been removed now so if they're afk in spawn they can be killed.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]