Remove or automate police raid adverting

"- Before enforcing a warrant, please do /advert Police Raid or something along the lines of that." 

No. There's a warrant. The warrant is visible to everyone.
If this thing stays in, it should be automated when someone calls a warrant, but it really doesn't have to stay in. 

It's not even a rule, it's a request- but it's causing confusion, and someone was jailed for it, when i really just allow people to raid without adverts as police. After all, all crimes must be adverted (police raid isn't a crime, it's the opposite).
To make things worse, the filter that keeps people from adverting raid also keeps police from adverting police raid.

(This post was last modified: 27-07-2018, 09:19 AM by Joelt.)

If a who other commanded was added, some like "/police raid" I feel like the system would be so much easier for staff to take care of, if it went to raid logs or police logs.

(27-07-2018, 09:19 AM)Joelt0105 Wrote: If a who other commanded was added, some like "/police raid" I feel like the system would be so much easier for staff to take care of, if it went to raid logs or police logs.

Not in a separate command. There's warrants. They're enough, they go to police logs. Police has no raiding cooldowns, so the warrant would only show "<person> has been warranted for <reason>" in the chat if it does get automated.

(27-07-2018, 09:27 AM)Remora Wrote:
(27-07-2018, 09:19 AM)Joelt0105 Wrote: If a who other commanded was added, some like "/police raid" I feel like the system would be so much easier for staff to take care of, if it went to raid logs or police logs.

Not in a separate command. There's warrants. They're enough, they go to police logs. Police has no raiding cooldowns, so the warrant would only show "<person> has been warranted for <reason>" in the chat if it does get automated.

Oh I understand now, yea +rep that. When I used to play police it would be so annoying if multiple people got warrants cause I could never find out who.

I completely agree. Police currently can walk around raiding every second. I feel they should get a cool down but not a massive one, there should also be a cool down on raiding the same base.
!THE! !VOID! !AWAITS! !YOU!

(27-07-2018, 04:42 PM)Void Wrote: I completely agree. Police currently can walk around raiding every second. I feel they should get a cool down but not a massive one, there should also be a cool down on raiding the same base.
Have we been playing on the same server? I almost never see police raids because it's very hard to get probable cause to raid a base. The only "police raids" I've seen is someone randomly warranting someone trying to steal his printers, then promptly getting shot. Even when I try extremely hard to get the police to raid a base, leading them to places where they can scan the printers, they usually just give up after a minute & never call for backup.

(28-07-2018, 02:02 PM)VRN|Laserman Wrote:
(27-07-2018, 04:42 PM)Void Wrote: I completely agree. Police currently can walk around raiding every second. I feel they should get a cool down but not a massive one, there should also be a cool down on raiding the same base.
Have we been playing on the same server? I almost never see police raids because it's very hard to get probable cause to raid a base. The only "police raids" I've seen is someone randomly warranting someone trying to steal his printers, then promptly getting shot. Even when I try extremely hard to get the police to raid a base, leading them to places where they can scan the printers, they usually just give up after a minute & never call for backup.

Are we not playing on the same server lol? Its way too easy for police to get viable reason for a warrant using the scanner. Police are constantly raiding bases when I am online cause police just need to use battering ram to get in which is probably the quickest way to get into a base.

There's no longer a rule saying you must advert police raid. Closed.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]