Clarify: Meth noises and warrants

I've been allowing people to warrant if they hear the the gas sound. Gravgun noises and water splashing would be metagaming, but the gas sound is pretty distinctly meth cooking.

Is this allowed or not?

Yes

Why would the splashing be metagaming? I'm not arguing but I'm just confused.

(27-07-2018, 10:56 AM)Joelt0105 Wrote: Why would the splashing be metagaming? I'm not arguing but I'm just confused.

Water can be different things - farmers have splashing, too.

(27-07-2018, 11:35 AM)Remora Wrote:
(27-07-2018, 10:56 AM)Joelt0105 Wrote: Why would the splashing be metagaming? I'm not arguing but I'm just confused.

Water can be different things - farmers have splashing, too.

Ohhhhh, I don't play farmer so I didn't realize this. Thanks for clearing it up.

I feel if you hear the noises of the items going into the meth lab it could be something else, although I think the noises it makes when cooking should allow for warrant. Or to make it easier for police, just make meth scannable.
!THE! !VOID! !AWAITS! !YOU!

(27-07-2018, 04:26 PM)Void Wrote: I feel if you hear the noises of the items going into the meth lab it could be something else, although I think the noises it makes when cooking should allow for warrant. Or to make it easier for police, just make meth scannable.

I believe that meth is scannable

I can’t seem to quote on my phone but joelt I’m certain you cannot do it, if anyone wouldn’t mind trying and saying it would be helpful, but from past experiences I don’t think it does
!THE! !VOID! !AWAITS! !YOU!

(27-07-2018, 04:34 PM)Void Wrote: I can’t seem to quote on my phone but joelt I’m certain you cannot do it, if anyone wouldn’t mind trying and saying it would be helpful, but from past experiences I don’t think it does

To quote on phone click the little quotation marks fhen click the first link on the box where you type in the white section.

I was not aware that SWAT or Police could warrant on sounds, does this mean they are able to warrant for both the 'hiss' and other distinct noises that are only from that job?
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]