Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Chippy's Banana Appeal

Your RP Name
>>Chippy

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_1:0:119254481

Who banned you?*
>>Tyler(or stubbo) i was banned for 4 weeks by delta then stubbo said superamdin would later perma but it was tyler who had the idea of banning me at first

What is the stated reason?*
>>It said message stubbo or tyler but i was actually banned for 40 warnings, i dmed stubbo he told me i can appeal

Ban Duration?*
>>Perma

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>So I was strolling around as usual then i remember some people get banned for too much warnings. so i decided to ask in chat how many warnings it takes to get perma kai and other people respond with 30+, So i was literally dying inside and then repeatedly told them to not check my warnings it was half sarcastic half serious, So then literally all the staff check my warnings and theyre like wow thats alot of warnings, Especially Kai so i tell him plz no tell anyone ok, hes like i wont little did i know he told stubbo dun dun dun, so i found stubbo and told him not to ban me, so stubbo then told me if i got 1 more warn i would get banned. that was before he talked to tyler, Then i was playing and out of nowhere and got banned, i apologise for my actions as this was kinda one of my first darkrp servers and i know having 40 warns is too much for a first darkrp server, but i havent broken any rules in a while and hope to be forgiven and only given 1 more chance.

I DIDN'T TELL STUBBO SHIT DELTA DID AND WAS SO OBSESSED WITH GETTING YOU BANNED FOR SOME REASON XD

40 warns is 40 warns.
I am not a registered sex offender