Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

TheITAMemer|HawkServers.co's Ban Appeal

Thumbs Up  (This post was last modified: 07-27-2018, 04:17 PM by TheITAMemer|HawkServers.co.)

Your RP Name
>> CCCP Lenin

Your SteamID*
>>  STEAM_1:0:127198162
[url=https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/76561198214662052/][/url]

Who banned you?*
>>KZ Basil (STEAM_0:0:124075144)

What is the stated reason?*
>> LTAP

Ban Duration?*
>> 3 Days

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Actually, I'm not angry or pissed off by his behaviour, I am proud of him. Here's what happened: someone RDMed me. Then when he bringed me to a room to talk, i crashed, yes i crashed, aand it seemed like i was LTAPing but i crashed. infact if you see my Login/Logout log you should see (I joined today) me logging out multiple times beacuse my game freezes/crashes. I crashed at the wrong time, that's all. Honestly I expected to be banned beacuse it was really suspicious but if you check the logs you'll see. Thank you  for understanding.

Star  (This post was last modified: 07-27-2018, 04:19 PM by TheITAMemer|HawkServers.co.)

(07-27-2018, 04:16 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: Wait did you make the sit? Or did you allegedly RDM someone. Because if you didn't kill anybody you weren't avoiding punishment.

Actually I didn't RDM anyone, i got banned beacuse i crashed while being bringed and it seeme like LTAP.

BTW what does LTAP mean?

I know I shouldn’t post here as it doesn’t involve me, but if he was the one who made the sit why would he be banned? He is the one reporting it not the one at question....
!THE! !VOID! !AWAITS! !YOU!

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2018, 04:21 PM by TheITAMemer|HawkServers.co.)

(07-27-2018, 04:19 PM)Void Wrote: I know I shouldn’t post here as it doesn’t involve me, but if he was the one who made the sit why would he be banned? He is the one reporting it not the one at question....

I know, i didn't report tho.

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2018, 04:24 PM by TheITAMemer|HawkServers.co.)

KZ Basil saw him.

I didn't report him, he RDMed me in front of KZ Basil, and he immediatly took act.

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2018, 04:35 PM by tubby boi | csgoatse.com.)

I'm dearly sorry that I banned you for LTAP if your game did crash. It was a case about prop blocking someones base in, and when I brought you to remove the prop, you instantly crashed. It didn't seem like an accident and maybe a way to avoid a warn that I may have given you (which I wasn't going to, just a little heads up). I see that I was in the wrong and I'm sorry. I hope this case can be closed and you'll get unbanned. It was just a small misunderstanding and a coincidence.

Edit: I never saw you get RDM'd by anyone, and that wasn't what the case was about, sorry. You had a case where you had prop blocked a players door/entrance and that is what the case was about.

Accepted! It seems both sides have to understood it was an accient and he will be unbanned!
I am not a registered sex offender