Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Admins

thinking about applying for admin but if I do is it best to leave big cases rob higher ranks or just ask for help If it is needed?

I don’t know where you got rob higher ranks from, but if you apply and do get accepted you still do have to do big cases also, yes ask for help when needed

If you become staff you will be assigned a mentor. This means that you are able to ask other staff members for help.bit your mentor will be the best one to ask. Taking larger cases like MRDM isn't really a problem for recruits. The only problem recruits and all but higher-ups have is not being able to set somebody's money so if someone is complaining about that then you may have to ask them to go to the help section on discord or ask on the forums.

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2018, 11:35 AM by Nova.)

(07-28-2018, 07:50 AM)Shadow Ninja Wrote: I don’t know where you got rob higher ranks from, but if you apply and do get accepted you still do have to do big cases also, yes ask for help when needed

Ah i put for i guess my auto correct fucked up i apologise

(07-28-2018, 08:29 AM)Joelt0105 Wrote: If you become staff you will be assigned a mentor. This means that you are able to ask other staff members for help.bit your mentor will be the best one to ask. Taking larger cases like MRDM isn't really a problem for recruits. The only problem recruits and all but higher-ups have is not being able to set somebody's money so if someone is complaining about that then you may have to ask them to go to the help section on discord or ask on the forums.

Ok thank you just wanted to know so im more prepared for if i am accepted

(07-28-2018, 11:34 AM)Nova Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 07:50 AM)Shadow Ninja Wrote: I don’t know where you got rob higher ranks from, but if you apply and do get accepted you still do have to do big cases also, yes ask for help when needed

(07-28-2018, 08:29 AM)Joelt0105 Wrote: If you become staff you will be assigned a mentor. This means that you are able to ask other staff members for help.bit your mentor will be the best one to ask. Taking larger cases like MRDM isn't really a problem for recruits. The only problem recruits and all but higher-ups have is not being able to set somebody's money so if someone is complaining about that then you may have to ask them to go to the help section on discord or ask on the forums.

No problem, if you need to know anything else you can ask on the discord or the forums.

(07-28-2018, 12:45 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 11:34 AM)Nova Wrote:

No problem, if you need to know anything else you can ask on the discord or the forums.

Ok will do