Staff Sit Cash

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Staff

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Possibly make the cash for staff more consistent for doing sits. Not a cash = time basis because that is abuse able but at least make the cash range shorter. Something like 5000 - 15000

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> This would improve the staff team, who actually uses money, incentive to try and do more sits if they know that they wont do a sit for 10 mins and only get like 330 cash. I don't personally use cash for anything except giving out in sits if !refund doesn't work but I feel like it may make some staff who play on the server who wants cash slightly more prepared to take sits that may be longer.

can we just have the 10k per sit back thingy Dead did

(28-07-2018, 11:42 PM)Kai Wrote: can we just have the 10k per sit back thingy Dead did

Why was that removed? Seems more efficient than the current system. Would love to this something like this

(28-07-2018, 11:45 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:
(28-07-2018, 11:42 PM)Kai Wrote: can we just have the 10k per sit back thingy Dead did

Why was that removed? Seems more efficient than the current system. Would love to this something like this

That one sit system was changed to something else, then back to the current one. I assume it was forgotten and for some reason the idea of random amount of money came up.

i wanted to make a thread about the random rewards some time ago since i had no clue why they should be random but imagined it would be petty. I agreed it should be a set value per case again.

I know you probably couldn't do it, but if you could make it so different sits give different amounts. Say you deal with someone being stuck in another player, that's a quick 5 second sit. On the other hand, you have some sits where they can take up to 20-30 mins due to how it turns. I think the harder sits should give more, but smaller would give less. Once again though, don't think you could.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(29-07-2018, 09:43 AM)Blast^^ Wrote: I know you probably couldn't do it, but if you could make it so different sits give different amounts. Say you deal with someone being stuck in another player, that's a quick 5 second sit. On the other hand, you have some sits where they can take up to 20-30 mins due to how it turns. I think the harder sits should give more, but smaller would give less. Once again though, don't think you could.

That would be nice but I don't see how that could be done. You could look for key words but even then people sometimss do whole paragraphs with tons of keywords in them. Which may mess up the system

I agree with Blast's idea of having a range one for the difficulty of the case, and I think there may be a way to make it more efficient. Time stamps could work, such as a 1 minute - 2 minute case would pay out somewhere in the range of 500-1000, 2-5 minute case would pay 750-1750, so on so forth. This would use both the random aspect of it and time period aspect, combining them to make it so that you get paid for the amount of time you spend on a case. I know this could be abused, but I think we would be able to have trust in staff not to abuse the system including a rule made out to make sure staff don't abuse it.

Can you stop suggesting so much Joel it’s gonna look like I’m post farming fml x.x +1 <3

(30-07-2018, 04:46 PM)UselessVex Wrote: Can you stop suggesting so much Joel it’s gonna look like I’m post farming fml x.x +1 <3

Its what I do when I'm joining the server or just generally bored. I have a list of ideas and just write then up when I can be bothered