Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

List of commands available

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Everyone

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Add a list of commands. I know this was already avalavail in F4 but it was removed. Not only add a list of commands such as how to sell all doors but also commands in job descriptions such as /buybitminerfuel.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> The commands tab I found really useful when I first started to play on the server again but after it was removed o already knew all the commands anyway. This would help newer players get used to the list of commands we have available on the server.

The job commands would also be pretty useful to new players aswell. I can't count the amount of times I have had to explain to a mayor how to add or remove a law. Plus I only found out about the buybitminerfuel command that makes bit mining so much more enjoyable.

+REP, don't really have much to say about this, aside from it being very useful for players who know the commands and those who don't

+rep

Recently ive had a few sits with new players wanting to know quicker ways to buy stuff rather than repeatedly having to go and scroll down through f4 menu, a page that players can view straight away would really help as it will allow then to learn the commands and they wont have to remember them straight away.
Recruit since 6/2/18