Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Staff Picking up

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Syaff

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Staff should not be able to pick up ranks higher than them

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Realistically staff shouldn't really need to pick up other staff. But I have noticed that it is possible for staff lower of a lower rank can pick up other staff.

They're unable to pick up higher ranks when they're not on duty.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

(07-28-2018, 11:10 PM)Remora Wrote: They're unable to pick up higher ranks when they're not on duty.

Yea but when two people are on duty they are able to pick up each other. Idk if that should be a thing that the higher up can still be picked up by the lower rank.

Anyone in the superadmin group cannot be picked up. Other than that I think it's fine how it is.

I mean, I'd rather a new recruit didn't run up to me and start shoving me around but eh, I can live with it I guess.
I am not a registered sex offender

(07-28-2018, 11:33 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: I mean, I'd rather a new recruit didn't run up to me and start shoving me around but eh, I can live with it I guess.

As Kai mentions I don't think they can pick up senior admin and above. But even a recruiter picking up a mod is quite bad

(07-28-2018, 11:34 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 11:33 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: I mean, I'd rather a new recruit didn't run up to me and start shoving me around but eh, I can live with it I guess.

As Kai mentions I don't think they can pick up senior admin and above. But even a recruiter picking up a mod is quite bad

oh, that, no.
Lower ranks are able to freeze anything including managers.

(07-29-2018, 12:03 AM)Kai Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 11:34 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:

oh, that, no.
Lower ranks are able to freeze anything including managers.

Fuck really? That seems a bit stupid

why is it a problem for them to be able to, though? if it genuinely gets to the point where it's abuse the higher rank can kick the lower one
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

Closed. Ranks from recruit-admin can pick each other up, anything higher they cannot.
I am not a registered sex offender