Title editing

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Everyone

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Custom title should be able to be edited

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> This wouldn't be a refund but allows people to change the custom title as they please. May be easier if anyone wants to change it and complains about how stupid it is that you spend a mil and can't edit it.

-rep
Basically gives them the possibility to never spend money on tags again, they can edit it to whatever they want and spend no money whatsoever.

(28-07-2018, 11:34 PM)Kai Wrote: -rep
Basically gives them the possibility to never spend money on tags again, they can edit it to whatever they want and spend no money whatsoever.

I don't feel like most people actually but more than one custom job title anyway. So adding this on to someone who already has a custom job title may be a nice thing for them to have.

(This post was last modified: 29-07-2018, 09:33 AM by VRN|Laserman.)

If they can't rebuy it to change it, that should be added. But if you already can do that, I think it's better than allowing free edits.
If you bought a custom title & got sick of it, most likely you've been using it for a while and as such you've already gotten your money's worth out of it. If the issue is typos or whatever, maybe just let them change it for the first 15 minutes or so after buying.

(29-07-2018, 09:32 AM)VRN|Laserman Wrote: If they can't rebuy it to change it, that should be added. But if you already can do that, I think it's better than allowing free edits.
If you bought a custom title & got sick of it, most likely you've been using it for a while and as such you've already gotten your money's worth out of it. If the issue is typos or whatever, maybe just let them change it for the first 15 minutes or so after buying.

Yea, early changing could be nice to have instead.