Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Perma ban rule specification

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Everyone

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Add into the rules about reaching a certain number of warns results in a perma ban

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> People cannot complain about didn't knowing that this was a thing and that it was unfair.

Constantly getting warned means the person never bothers reading the rules and learning from their mistakes. Letting these people free on the server is just trouble. They'll keep breaking rules, keep getting banned for 1 hour and going "oh well, time to play something else for now".

No one should be an exception.

This really doesn't seem like it needs to be a suggestion joelt, rather something you could just DM tasid/Tyler/Stubbo.....
I am not a registered sex offender

(07-28-2018, 11:30 PM)Kai Wrote: Constantly getting warned means the person never bothers reading the rules and learning from their mistakes. Letting these people free on the server is just trouble. They'll keep breaking rules, keep getting banned for 1 hour and going "oh well, time to play something else for now".

No one should be an exception.

Yea but at least having it in the rules means they don't have an excuse such as "I was never told about this". There are a couple of people on the server who have a lot of warns but just over a long period of time.

I think it was in the ToS??? I'm unsure.

(07-28-2018, 11:47 PM)Kai Wrote: I think it was in the ToS??? I'm unsure.

It says that you can be banned but nothing about a certain amount of warns.

I'll speak about adding this somewhere in the rules maybe TOS etc. On hold.
I am not a registered sex offender