Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Giveaways

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Everyone

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Do smaller giveaways on the server

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> So with the new giveaway coming up in a couple mins I was thinking that the prizes are quite expensive considering the server would have got the cash. So what if the system that is already been put into place for this large giveaways was done every week but for something like 1 mil in game. I just don't see a big giveaway happening very often be able to keep the server getting money in if they have a chance to win something rather than buy it.

i would say 1 million is a bit much for a weekly giverway and can ruin the economy.

however maybe giving away 100k or a shipment of guns would be better as they will not be as damaging to the economy!

+rep on the idea tho!
Recruit since 6/2/18

(07-29-2018, 04:56 PM)Your Teddy Wrote: i would say 1 million is a bit much for a weekly giverway and can ruin the economy.

however maybe giving away 100k or a shipment of guns would be better as they will not be as damaging to the economy!

+rep on the idea tho!

Honestly I don't think 1 mil is all that kuch. But possibly if they did something like
1st place 1 mil
2nd place 500 k
3rd place 100k

(07-29-2018, 04:59 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 04:56 PM)Your Teddy Wrote: i would say 1 million is a bit much for a weekly giverway and can ruin the economy.

+rep on the idea tho!

Honestly I don't think 1 mil is all that kuch. But possibly if they did something like
1st place 1 mil
2nd place 500 k
3rd place 100k

but think if a new player joins the server and wins 1 million, then they can get what they want and possibly rampage with it, which is one of the reasons why maybe it should be:

1st: 100K
2nd 50k
3rd shotgun shipment
Recruit since 6/2/18

(07-29-2018, 05:05 PM)Your Teddy Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 04:59 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:

+rep on the idea tho!

1st place 1 mil
2nd place 500 k
3rd place 100k

but think if a new player joins the server and wins 1 million, then they can get what they want and possibly rampage with it, which is one of the reasons why maybe it should be:

1st: 100K
2nd 50k
3rd shotgun shipment

They could get any shipment they wanted for 100k tho

So 1st place has freedom of choice, whether they want a shipment (and what gun they want) or whether they want to spend it on something else. Same with 2nd place. 3rd just gets a shipment, no choice in it.

(07-29-2018, 04:56 PM)Your Teddy Wrote: i would say 1 million is a bit much for a weekly giverway and can ruin the economy.

+rep on the idea tho!

There is no such thing as inflation on the server.
over 3 people have 100mil+ and that wasn't the case a month ago, yet the prices are the same

(07-29-2018, 07:12 PM)Neldonax Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 04:56 PM)Your Teddy Wrote: i would say 1 million is a bit much for a weekly giverway and can ruin the economy.

+rep on the idea tho!

There is no such thing as inflation on the server.
over 3 people have 100mil+ and that wasn't the case a month ago, yet the prices are the same

Yea, with there being so many instances of people being to make alot of money in a short time there isn't much of an economy that is stable

WE prefer to do giveaways on Discord as it is manageable.

(07-30-2018, 11:06 AM)tasid Wrote: WE prefer to do giveaways on Discord as it is manageable.

I would enjoy for it still to be on discord but I think smaller prizes would be nice on a more regular basis