Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Alta Report

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2018, 07:50 PM by cadeN (Dave).)

Your RP Name*
>> Johnzy

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:128195626 

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> Alta
What are their SteamIDs
>>

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
> I received a report of an admin abusing. I tped there as soon as possible, and quickly managed to see an invisible camera being moved, I could tell it were an admin sice it didnt have any ray from a physgun meaning the person was cloaked. I checked through logs and found the suspect being Alta, since he was the most recent person noclip and cloak. I asked him about it and he denied having any part. I called blasto, he did nothing and told me to go on forums, so here I am. At the time of this occurance there were 4 staff including me, (Johnzy, Kai, Alta, Blasto) Kai was in another sit so i did not suspect him, Blasto was doing cop stuff, so I knew it to be Alta. Please consider doing something about this, since it is a staff member and they should know well enough what is abuse and what is not.

Logs Screenshot showing when Alta did noclip and cloak, and when the report came in: https://imgur.com/a/2VLn4iq

P.S If nescessary contact Gamer for his point, since he was the victim in this situation.

Dave

Hi,

People with black-colored physguns will have invisible physbeams.
Cameras will clip through walls - nothing collides with each other.

I believe this is a misunderstanding, and what you saw was another player moving around a camera to scan others' bases.

Still not allowed, but no mistakes or abuse on Atla's part.

I think this is a really weird way to admin abuse if people can either use spectate or cloak+noclip to scout bases, so i'm almost certain it was simply a regular user.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

(07-29-2018, 07:54 PM)Remora Wrote: Hi,

People with black-colored physguns will have invisible physbeams.
Cameras will clip through walls - nothing collides with each other.

I believe this is a misunderstanding, and what you saw was another player moving around a camera to scan others' bases.

Still not allowed, but no mistakes or abuse on Atla's part.

I think this is a really weird way to admin abuse if people can either use spectate or cloak+noclip to scout bases, so i'm almost certain it was simply a regular user.

Thank you for your response, but now I've done some testing and no, black physgun gives off a white ray, so it is still impossible for it to have been a normal user!

I guess it could still be a bug

(07-29-2018, 08:13 PM)Paskakeppi Wrote: I guess it could still be a bug

I asked multiple people/moved props/moved invisible props to check and it was visible everytime

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2018, 09:37 PM by tasid_ hawkservers.co.)

If it was an invisible camera moving in a leveled direction, it may be because someone is abusing the weld glitch where you can drive a camera around the map, and it'll noclip through walls as though in spectate. We shall be patching that soon.

You guys might not know what it is, but we do, so do some other players who figured it out.

I am going to deny this due to their not really being much evidence to back it. The guy and you thought you saw alta no clipped and cloaked using a camera (Which I wouldn't understand the point if he's cloaked why would he use a camera. And as tasid said there is a bug around it, this wouldn't have to be staff to do that so it could be anyone. When I checked tools logs there was no camera's by alta and for that I will trust that and say it most likely wasn't him.
I am not a registered sex offender