Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Names

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Police

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Names such as Chinese symobs or ordinary symols are not allowed in a rule

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> I have noticed that if police want to warrent somebody with a symbol in there name or a symbol as a name it is hard for them to get it to type for a warrant. This would allow them to type it easier.

+Rep, not just for police. Staff could also have a hard time with symbols in names or symbols as names. I understand there is the menu, but typing is quicker and easier unless there's a rulebreaker with a symbol as a name. I think symbols in combination with their actual name should be allowed, but just symbols should not be

(07-29-2018, 10:34 PM)Shrimpo Wrote: +Rep, not just for police. Staff could also have a hard time with symbols in names or symbols as names. I understand there is the menu, but typing is quicker and easier unless there's a rulebreaker with a symbol as a name. I think symbols in combination with their actual name should be allowed, but just symbols should not be

Yea, I had a problem before with a mrdm case, I had to freeze him through the menu cause I couldn't goto him and didn't know where he was

(07-29-2018, 10:37 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 10:34 PM)Shrimpo Wrote: +Rep, not just for police. Staff could also have a hard time with symbols in names or symbols as names. I understand there is the menu, but typing is quicker and easier unless there's a rulebreaker with a symbol as a name. I think symbols in combination with their actual name should be allowed, but just symbols should not be

Yea, I had a problem before with a mrdm case, I had to freeze him through the menu cause I couldn't goto him and didn't know where he was

^ that. People use that so staff members cannot target them when using a chat ulx command.

+Rep this is a extremely good point. I've experienced this on Hawk and other servers where no-one could warrant the person due to the symbols. This should become a rule if not already.
!THE! !VOID! !AWAITS! !YOU!

Added to General Rules