Remove Bugbait

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Tramps

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Remove the Bugbait from tramps but not tramp king.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> This would mean that problems people have with tramps throwing bug bait stop. One of the main problems is the tramps not only cause problems with other players by following them around and throwing bugbait which annoys players. (I have even seen some players leave to being so annoyed by this). As well as this it stops rdm cases that tramps have after annoying somebody for so long and being killed by the person they are annoying.

that's, like, the only thing tramps have, and annoying people is one of the few reasons to play tramp - maybe a rule that specifies that people are allowed to KOS tramps bugbaiting them?

(30-07-2018, 09:19 PM)Remora Wrote: that's, like, the only thing tramps have, and annoying people is one of the few reasons to play tramp - maybe a rule that specifies that people are allowed to KOS tramps bugbaiting them?

Yea, possibly after a singular warn.

-rep get 0ff with that gae shiz

Removing bugbait for me is like removing a really core aspect of the hobo

I mean its always been the annoying hobo with the bugbait. I love it, its so natural.
Football without ultras is nothing.

Ok, so possibly put a cool down on the Bugbait. It's just right now it's only use is to annoy players to the point of rdm. Possibly have cool down to reduce as many cases

Personally, I agree with Joelt. Bug bait pisses me off so much and unless there's a semi-decent mayor you can't do anything about it aside from warning them and killing them. I disagree that it's the core aspect of the hobo. The core aspect is literally just making millions for afking in a little shed but yeah. REMOVE BUGBAIT!!!

(This post was last modified: 31-07-2018, 09:46 AM by Neldonax.)

(31-07-2018, 12:14 AM)Generic Dorange Ump Wrote: Personally, I agree with Joelt. Bug bait pisses me off so much and unless there's a semi-decent mayor you can't do anything about it aside from warning them and killing them. I disagree that it's the core aspect of the hobo. The core aspect is literally just making millions for afking in a little shed but yeah. REMOVE BUGBAIT!!!

Remove the PSG

(30-07-2018, 11:25 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: Ok, so possibly put a cool down on the Bugbait. It's just right now it's only use is to annoy players to the point of rdm. Possibly have cool down to reduce as many cases

no, that's even gayer.

Nobody even olays hobo anymore, so why do you wish to lower that number even more?

Firstly, on the job description of Tramp (hobo) it states that you roleplay as 'A person with no life, meaning no job no family etc' this clashes into the bugbait situation, if you remove it, someone playing as a Tramp would have virtually nothing to do, the point of playing tramp is to annoy people, you are the lowest person in society. However on the other hand, as a tramp you can build a shelter on the side of the road and beg for money (spare change), often I see players walk up to said tramp shelters and make fun of them (in an RP aspect). As a tramp in this situation, what can you do without bugbait? However, in my opinion, maybe the point of playing as a tramp IS to be made fun of, like I said, you ARE the lowest person in society so why should you have something that pisses players off into LEAVING the server?

https://ibb.co/ksAodo
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

(31-07-2018, 10:31 AM)Milk Wrote: Firstly, on the job description of Tramp (hobo) it states that you roleplay as 'A person with no life, meaning no job no family etc' this clashes into the bugbait situation, if you remove it, someone playing as a Tramp would have virtually nothing to do, the point of playing tramp is to annoy people, you are the lowest person in society. However on the other hand, as a tramp you can build a shelter on the side of the road and beg for money (spare change), often I see players walk up to said tramp shelters and make fun of them (in an RP aspect). As a tramp in this situation, what can you do without bugbait? However, in my opinion, maybe the point of playing as a tramp IS to be made fun of, like I said, you ARE the lowest person in society so why should you have something that pisses players off into LEAVING the server?

https://ibb.co/ksAodo

Listen here, you lil p00p, if a newfag leaves it's not like he was planning on staying here for long anyways