33.33%
2 33.33%
No
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Prison Guard

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Government

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>Make a 'Prison Guard' role to put prisoners in their place and punish them further by using the stun stick on them if needed.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>It would make use of the stun stick (which doesn't really have a use atm) by hitting them if the leave their cell or swearing. also put a 'KOS If not listening to guard' sign. It would be a good job for those that dont (cant) want to go around arresting people
[Image: cheetah-clipart-animated-gif-6.gif]

If SWAT members were to do there job correctly and stay inside the PD then this wouldn't be a problem. I just feel like this job is unnecessary. People aren't in jail long enough anyway for this time be required and it will probably work out as well as the bank security jo where nobody actually rps with it.

(30-07-2018, 11:47 AM)Joelt0105 Wrote: If SWAT members were to do there job correctly and stay inside the PD then this wouldn't be a problem. I just feel like this job is unnecessary. People aren't in jail long enough anyway for this time be required and it will probably work out as well as the bank security jo where nobody actually rps with it.

oh ok
[Image: cheetah-clipart-animated-gif-6.gif]

I see where you're coming from, but I think Joel is right. If people did their jobs correctly then this wouldn't be necessary. I think some more rules should be put in place about SWAT.

(30-07-2018, 11:57 AM)Shrimpo Wrote: I see where you're coming from, but I think Joel is right. If people did their jobs correctly then this wouldn't be necessary. I think some more rules should be put in place about SWAT.

Yea, the rules on the SWAT things aren't really enforced. The problem is if they were then there would be a lack of people playing as SWAT.

(30-07-2018, 12:04 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:
(30-07-2018, 11:57 AM)Shrimpo Wrote: I see where you're coming from, but I think Joel is right. If people did their jobs correctly then this wouldn't be necessary. I think some more rules should be put in place about SWAT.

Yea, the rules on the SWAT things aren't really enforced. The problem is if they were then there would be a lack of people playing as SWAT.

Perhaps, but I still think a line needs to be drawn in the sand. Police are meant to be patrolling the streets while SWAT stay in the PD. I rarely see SWAT in the PD actually defending it.

I agree with joelt and shrimpo. The role for guarding prisoners is already in place with swat or police. The only thing is. As joelt said, if the governments could do their job properly there would be literally no need for a role particularly for a prison guard.

Not really needed.. pd not big enough xD

Denied. Little point to this as the PD is small enough to deal with the anyone in the jail cells.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]