Random Weapon Check

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Police, SWAT

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Rules added to include that random Weapon check is against rules

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> May reduce the amount of warns needed to give out for random Weapon checks. Plus stops the arrests when people have perma weapons

And maybeeeee make the perma weapons not come up as illegallllllllllllll
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(30-07-2018, 01:40 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: And maybeeeee make the perma weapons not come up as illegallllllllllllll

I think some of them are by custom job weapons sometimes show up

I mean what's even the point of the weapon checker, if you can only weaponcheck someone committing a crime, most likely you'll just arrest them instead.

(30-07-2018, 03:03 PM)VRN|Laserman Wrote: I mean what's even the point of the weapon checker, if you can only weaponcheck someone committing a crime, most likely you'll just arrest them instead.

For police check points mainly

This is the best Idea you have ever had Joel, and probably the only good idea you will ever have! +1 <3

(30-07-2018, 04:44 PM)UselessVex Wrote: This is the best Idea you have ever had Joel, and probably the only good idea you will ever have! +1 <3

My feelings are hurt

Great idea not only to help cut down on random weapon searching but to also protect people’s ears from the constant spam of the weapon checker. I don’t know why people do spam it but it’s so annoying haha.

I'll speak to tasid about adding this as it seems needed. On hold.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]