Report on Johnzy

(This post was last modified: 30-07-2018, 02:08 PM by Nitro.)

Your RP Name*
>> Great Gang Owner Gordon

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_1:0:102977611

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> Johnzy

What are their SteamIDs*
>> STEAM_0:1:128195626

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> He is telling people the exact opposite of what ro do. He is feeding people incorrect rules and spreading things around.
He warned someone without checking the logs for anything, no evidence, no nothing. He uses stupid arguments, lies to get out of it when confronted yet says "staff cant lie" (highly hypocritical). He faalsely reported someone- again, without any evidence; https://www.hawkservers.co/showthread.ph...5#pid29635

Either he needs a better mentor or he needs a demotion.

Cheers.
~Nitro / Gordon

Can you use the template? You're staff and should know this.....
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

I have only recently became johnzy's mentor, but I have not seen him on since then, unless we were both on at different times, I wouldn't say it's my fault, but I will keep an eye on him at times

Hi,
I have not had any direct problem with Johnzy killing me or rdming me but I was in a sit yesterday with him where he did say something along the lines of "Staff can't lie" while is was in a sit with him and a player. The way that it was portrayed was that his word had more power over the players. Neither player was given a warns. I understood where Johnzy was coming from saying that the staff members word should be taken over the players but I didn't feel that it should work the same way while the staff memeber was part of the sit.

Hi,

I've been following the staff handbook and rules, telling people what they are or aren't allowed to do. If i 'falsely' accuse someone of breaking a rule, the forums are always here for people to appeal.

The report on Alta happened because I've never heard of any camera welding bug that causes it. I will contact Alta and talk to him about it.

And with me saying 'staff dont lie'. I know and understand that it sounds intimidating. But, we don't all have the greatest PCs to get shadowplay and record evidence. So i type out saying staff don't lie, since we are hired here to fix problems and be fully honest/unbiased. So other staff in sits should believe another staff member in their word.

Also i do check logs in sits. That's the only way of a staff member to gather evidence that aren't pics or vids. Like i said, you are the first to be reporting to me that I've been 'feeding incorrect rules'.

Please feel free to contact me on discord if you wish to talk further.

All the best,
Dave

Denied. I feel this isn't a punishment worthy thing. I have spoken to him and if it happens again more will be done. Thank you for the report.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]