PD raiding

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Thieves

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Being only able to lockpick any doors in PD after doing /pdraid

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> I have just seen a player do /raid and lockpick the PD doors. I feel that having PD doors not lockpickable by just doing /raid would be able to allow the police to react quicker to a false raid. I know players should already be do /pdraid but this would just be something that could stop them even more if they did it and staff didn't notice.

That would make more sense Joel! Well done! +1 <3

It makes sense but then there’s the problem where when the PDRaid ends they could be stuck in the PD with no way to get out. The only way to get out of that situation would be to commit suicide or to use /raid and lock pick out. However, I understand your point and partly agree with it

(31-07-2018, 06:57 PM)Generic Dorange Ump Wrote: It makes sense but then there’s the problem where when the PDRaid ends they could be stuck in the PD with no way to get out. The only way to get out of that situation would be to commit suicide or to use /raid and lock pick out. However, I understand your point and partly agree with it

Honestly most people just call an admin if they get stuck in a araid. I know I bring people out if they do because it seems a bit stupid when they get stuck in.

Closed. It would be take too much effort to make for such a little thing.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]