Your SteamID
>> STEAM_0:1:38292593

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> Voiddyy

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:0:57126482

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>So one of the staff Voiddyy just warned me for so called NLR when someone literally rdm'ed me. Someone raided my base, I was nowhere near inside, nowhere close to my base like atleast 10 meters away, this guy comes out after the raid I assume and shoots me because I guess I was "close" to my base, I think he rdm'ed me because of that right, because I didn't care about my base, then I come back to tell him that was rdm, kinda close to nlr right, not at point of death not even close, I called an admin ofc (This admin/recruit mod was Voiddyy) When we got in a sit it doesn't even look like he cares at all about my side of the story, it's like he skims it, and warns me because I was trying to tell the guy that it was rdm and he shouldn't have done that, my guess is he killed me because he saw me and was angry that I didn't have anything in my base to raid. so the fact that he gets to rdm and I get warned for trying to tell him rdm isn't okay, at a place that isn't close to my death point is really bs in my opinion. So this is also a warn appeal.

Base at the time: https://i.imgur.com/EVlt2Bq.jpg

My location on my way to mines right, https://i.imgur.com/c6D4Iez.jpg

Location of telling him that was rdm https://i.imgur.com/THu9h7l.jpg

A situation like this really makes me not want to play on the server.

(This post was last modified: 30-07-2018, 08:06 PM by Blast^^ | Hawkservers.co.)

Will get him to respond.

Edit: The fact you haven't actually shown any evidence and just where you "was" isn't useful.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

In the sit we worked out that they we're raiding. My thought of you going back was to kill them hence the warn. If this was not your intention I'm sorry.
!THE! !VOID! !AWAITS! !YOU!

(This post was last modified: 30-07-2018, 08:17 PM by Noonday. Edit Reason: Had a little more to say )

(30-07-2018, 08:03 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: Will get him to respond.

Edit: The fact you haven't actually shown any evidence and just where you "was" isn't useful.

Well I didn't have any recordings sadly nor did I get any screenshots, since I don't ususally record on servers because I think people would actually follow the rules.

(30-07-2018, 08:11 PM)Void Wrote: In the sit we worked out that they we're raiding. My thought of you going back was to kill them hence the warn. If this was not your intention I'm sorry.

I would never kill them I only wanted to tell them that I would say they rdm'ed me since I was nowhere near my base.
Ps. I never had any weapons, nor would I revenge RDM. I really like the server and I wouldn't want to risk a clean reputation my breaking rules.

They didn't RDM you. They were raiding you and you was near the base.
!THE! !VOID! !AWAITS! !YOU!

(30-07-2018, 08:15 PM)Void Wrote: They didn't RDM you. They were raiding you and you was near the base.

Going to mines from that area wouldn't call that near but okay.

Denied/Accepted? I understand Void's reason of warning you for NLR. He thought you was going back for another intention. I will remove the warn but next time don't go back "to tell them the rules" just call a staff member and wait.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]