Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Assassin Raiding Tools

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
Assassins.

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
Give Assassins the default raiding tools like the thief crowbar and keypad cracker so that during hits assassins can actual kill their hit through raiding instead of waiting like half an hour for the guy to come out of their base.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
Hits would be much more enjoyable for players and they would be considerably easier to complete especially when you are a solo player and don't have friends that can become thief and help raid the person who has the hit. Also, I think it would make alot more players with premium actually want to play Assassin as they are not limited to killing people in public. Instead, it can be done inside of the hit's own base.

(07-31-2018, 12:18 AM)Generic Dorange Ump Wrote: Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
Assassins.

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
Give Assassins the default raiding tools like the thief crowbar and keypad cracker so that during hits assassins can actual kill their hit through raiding instead of waiting like half an hour for the guy to come out of their base.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
Hits would be much more enjoyable for players and they would be considerably easier to complete especially when you are a solo player and don't have friends that can become thief and help raid the person who has the hit. Also, I think it would make alot more players with premium actually want to play Assassin as they are not limited to killing people in public. Instead, it can be done inside of the hit's own base.

I would think they should get pro lockpick and keypad cracker. If they are only going to raid to kill there hit then having a more powerful tool to do so wouldn't hurt. People can buy the stuff of off weapon dealers aswell tho.

I would rather not have to buy a normal one each time, you normally get more done with shooting through the wall. Having the pro lockpick is a must tbh.
I am not a registered sex offender

This seems fair as it makes hits a lot more quicker but the only issue is that the assassin could possibly abuse this by raiding anyone, unless somehow the tools with only work on the person targeted and not anyone. Either way this idea would be good so assassins aren't wasting their time waiting for the guy to come out.
!THE! !VOID! !AWAITS! !YOU!

I was going to suggest this, but seems you beat me too it, +rep would definitely be useful to get the hit completed, instead of chasing and hiring someone to help you raid the base or having to buy the tools yourself

nooooooo
WEAPONRY DEALERS SELL THEM ;-;
hitman/assassin literally the only job that has any reason to buy those

also specify assassins can't steal shit
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

That doesn't sound too good because thats the whole point of being an assassin, you are supposed to plan a kill and there is no fun in raiding just to kill someone. (IN MY OPINION)
Football without ultras is nothing.

You could team with some thiefs to raid it together, you get the bounty & they get the printers or whatever. Alternatively, somehow cause a reason for them to go outside their base, get a hobo to throw bugbait at their base or knock on the door repeatedly, etc. Try snitching to the cops & get them to raid the base & utilize that or whatever

(07-31-2018, 08:46 AM)Blast^^ Wrote: Having the pro lockpick is a must tbh.
Then why do non-donators not have access to it? I mean if it's a must, it means non-donators should also be able to use it

(07-31-2018, 01:36 PM)VRN|Laserman Wrote: You could team with some thiefs to raid it together, you get the bounty & they get the printers or whatever. Alternatively, somehow cause a reason for them to go outside their base, get a hobo to throw bugbait at their base or knock on the door repeatedly, etc. Try snitching to the cops & get them to raid the base & utilize that or whatever

(07-31-2018, 08:46 AM)Blast^^ Wrote: Having the pro lockpick is a must tbh.
Then why do non-donators not have access to it? I mean if it's a must, it means non-donators should also be able to use it

You've fully taken it out of context lmao..... I'm saying for premium jobs it is a must. You don't spend £20 for a donator role and get the normal things....

Closed. You can just spend some money to buy them from the gun dealer. Closed.