Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Hitmenvvwh?

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> hitmen

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> right so basically I was just on the server thinking bout Far Cry ( Ya know the game) and i remember those mission thingys that you can do where you have to assassinate someone but with a specific weapon or in a specific way and I thought to my self it would be cool if they could add something like that to the hitmen request thingy so you can put in “additional information” like how you want them killed or how soon or whatever

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> I believe it would make things more fun for the hitmen and encourage players to get creative with their snazzy ideas ya know just those special kinks like “I want that cunt shot in the head with a 50. Cal”

(07-31-2018, 10:22 AM)UselessVex Wrote: Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> hitmen

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> right so basically I was just on the server thinking bout Far Cry ( Ya know the game) and i remember those mission thingys that you can do where you have to assassinate someone but with a specific weapon or in a specific way and I thought to my self it would be cool if they could add something like that to the hitmen request thingy so you can put in “additional information” like how you want them killed or how soon or whatever

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> I believe it would make things more fun for the hitmen and encourage players to get creative with their snazzy ideas ya know just those special kinks like “I want that cunt shot in the head with a 50. Cal”

Could be a cool idea but I don't think anyone wants to spend money just to earn less most of the time

How bout paying extra for being able to pick the way they die

(07-31-2018, 11:25 AM)UselessVex Wrote: How bout paying extra for being able to pick the way they die

Yea, I would like that, hitmen don't get enough hits so encouraging more would be good

+rep i would love to have more options. Maybe it could be optional to kill someone a curtain way but if you chose to you can get a bonus Wink
Football without ultras is nothing.