Staff Applications Discord

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Staff applicants

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Staff applications have to include a screenshot of there rank on the discord

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Way easier to check if the applicant meets all the requirements of the staff job. Stops people repping before they meet the requirements.

There used to be that on the staff application template but it was removed. No clue why. I still think we should switch to server score and not rank.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

wouldn't they check before accepting?
[Image: 130207.gif]

(31-07-2018, 05:40 PM)Legend Wrote: wouldn't they check before accepting?

They do, but the point is that it wouldn't take up as much time of the staff to rep it if there was a quick way to check through the app.

Yeah it would make the application method a lot more simple for the higher ups in my opinion. Just cuts out a lot of the work that they have to do in order to accept or deny staff applications

(31-07-2018, 06:41 PM)Generic Dorange Ump Wrote: Yeah it would make the application method a lot more simple for the higher ups in my opinion. Just cuts out a lot of the work that they have to do in order to accept or deny staff applications

Not just for the accepting or denying of the higher ups, but also the wasting of staff time needing to +rep or -rep it.

(31-07-2018, 03:59 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: There used to be that on the staff application template but it was removed. No clue why. I still think we should switch to server score and not rank.

Exactly, discord level means nothing because you can get it from servers globally! Meaning people can join a different server and be active there, come over to hawk snd apply straight away, which is why we need server score to be the requirement!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

(01-08-2018, 08:56 AM)Your Teddy Wrote:
(31-07-2018, 03:59 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: There used to be that on the staff application template but it was removed. No clue why. I still think we should switch to server score and not rank.

Exactly, discord level means nothing because you can get it from servers globally! Meaning people can join a different server and be active there, come over to hawk snd apply straight away, which is why we need server score to be the requirement!

I actually didn't even realize this, I thought rank were different for different servers. Wow.

Staff app is being reworked, this will be taken into consideration.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]