Abandoning for good

Everyone let me down here. I've been a long time player all I wanted is to help out. It's not fun anymore. My staff is trashed by a 14 year old for a very stupid reason. Fair enough I understand, I'm not good enough. No one really considered anything else. Farewell, tabac out.
Football without ultras is nothing.

Sorry to hear that...If you need any help DM me on Discord.

What do you mean "My staff is trashed by a 14 year old for a very stupid reason" you mean because I denied you over your discord level?
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(31-07-2018, 08:27 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: What do you mean "My staff is trashed by a 14 year old for a very stupid reason" you mean because I denied you over your discord level?
I don't want to reply but that is exactly what I mean. No one considered anything in my app just the fact that I'm lvl 2 instead of 4.

(31-07-2018, 08:30 PM)flawless Wrote:
(31-07-2018, 08:27 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: What do you mean "My staff is trashed by a 14 year old for a very stupid reason" you mean because I denied you over your discord level?
I don't want to reply but that is exactly what I mean. No one considered anything in my app just the fact that I'm lvl 2 instead of 4.

Kinda feel sorry for you leaving but at the same time, you could've just made those 2 lvls it's not that hard
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP

Leaving the community just because your staff app got deleted is a pretty stupid reason, It's not that hard to reach level 4 on discord, if you try to reach it and end up getting it, your next staff app (if you decide to make one) won't get deleted. It happens to everyone who don't meet the requirements.

(This post was last modified: 31-07-2018, 08:41 PM by flawless.)

(31-07-2018, 08:34 PM)Shadow Ninja Wrote: Leaving the community just because your staff app got deleted is a pretty stupid reason, It's not that hard to reach level 4 on discord, if you try to reach it and end up getting it, your next staff app (if you decide to make one) won't get deleted. It happens to everyone who don't meet the requirements.
That's defiantly not the reason I'm abandoning. It has always been a problem around here with this kind of unfairness. It's not about the app, its about the attitude staff have here. I'm here to help and most of the higher up couldn't give a shit. I had the same problems in monsta. No one would consider anything.

(31-07-2018, 08:33 PM)Jorymo Wrote:

Kinda feel sorry for you leaving but at the same time, you could've just made those 2 lvls it's not that hard

It's not about the levels...

(31-07-2018, 08:39 PM)flawless Wrote:
(31-07-2018, 08:34 PM)Shadow Ninja Wrote: Leaving the community just because your staff app got deleted is a pretty stupid reason, It's not that hard to reach level 4 on discord, if you try to reach it and end up getting it, your next staff app (if you decide to make one) won't get deleted. It happens to everyone who don't meet the requirements.
That's defiantly not the reason I'm abandoning. It has always been a problem around here with this kind of unfairness. It's not about the app, its about the attitude staff have here. I'm here to help and most of the higher up couldn't give a shit. I had the same problems in monsta. No one would consider anything.

(31-07-2018, 08:33 PM)Jorymo Wrote:

It's not about the levels...

To me this sounds like you didn't get your own way so you're complaining. Everyone has to follow the requirements bud. You're nothing special so we're not gonna change it for you.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

Fine Blast^^ if that is what it sounds like then I cannot do anything about it. You know deep down that you treat most of us like scum or assets. Fuck this, I shouldn't have come anyways.

It's been nice knowing ya, even though I think your leaving over quite a stupid reason. Can be on discord for like 1 hour and easily earn that.