Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Bit miner

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Bitminer

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Move the bitminer job in the F4 menu to criminals

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> It's a job based around illegals so being in criminals just makes more sense.

Or make bit mining legal heh, it isn't a crime now is it
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]

smol suggestion but ye

I think it should be legal because in real life it is and if it wants to be more realistic then that's a start for the job.

(08-03-2018, 09:34 PM)aviachucky1122 Wrote: I think it should be legal because in real life it is and if it wants to be more realistic then that's a start for the job.

Yea but we are not going for realism in darkrp. So many people think that we are but we are no where near trying to make dark rp like real life.

+rep and make it illeagal as a default law

Yeah it would make more sense if the bit miner was in criminals

or like Jorymo said just make it legal lmao
Hey It's me Mr steal yo Wallet Alta

It is funny how a bitminer is at the front page yet there are laws against bit mining and it is considered illegal. It's a small and fast fix compared to other bugs.

(08-04-2018, 05:21 PM)KZ Basil Thaddeus Wrote: It is funny how a bitminer is at the front page yet there are laws against bit mining and it is considered illegal. It's a small and fast fix compared to other bugs.

That's why I created the off topic post the try and get rid of some easy forum suggestions. There are so many easy suggestions that have being building up.

Closed. Bitminer is probably going to be made legal.
I am not a registered sex offender