Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Sonic Suits

I think they're broken asf, even for the price I dont believe they should be a part of the server.
Thoughts?

(08-01-2018, 11:31 PM)jujubemaster Wrote: I think they're broken asf, even for the price I dont believe they should be a part of the server.
Thoughts?

I'm ok with them being on the server and even the speed they go at. But the health needs a heavy nerf. I believe remora has created a couple of suggestions about which way to take this.

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2018, 11:43 PM by Remora.)

the speed is the main problem for me too, like a slight speed boost sure but this is just literal fucking gOTTA GO FAST
making them give less health would make this slightly less of a problem but right now it's impossible to hit dude with 1200-ish health (with armor included) and kill them

also the time it takes to take off/put on is too short since people can still just unequip the suit while being arrested and they can still move around with the suit while equipping/unequipping

not sure why people still think making something expensive is an excuse to make it broken, especially if there's no risk of loss with 700 health and even more armor and the current unequipping mechanics
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

In my opinion, making something broken expensive makes it even more broken. It's kindof like capitalism where the top people just become so broken and people new or lower on the chain have no hope of ever reaching that because the person on top will constantly be knocking you down.

(08-01-2018, 11:47 PM)jujubemaster Wrote: In my opinion, making something broken expensive makes it even more broken. It's kindof like capitalism where the top people just become so broken and people new or lower on the chain have no hope of ever reaching that because the person on top will constantly be knocking you down.

Most of the people who have suits don't use them all that often tho. The thing is there are not that many players that are actually stupidly rich enough on the server to afford a top tier suit.

The thing is, the v1 isn't that strong. 300hp is a decent amount and a pretty nice speed. Most people complain when I use the v3 as it is 550 health and 250 armour. The thing is, yes it's strong but I'd expect that from 100 million of my money.
I am not a registered sex offender

(08-01-2018, 11:57 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: The thing is, the v1 isn't that strong. 300hp is a decent amount and a pretty nice speed. Most people complain when I use the v3 as it is 550 health and 250 armour. The thing is, yes it's strong but I'd expect that from 100 million of my money.

It's not strong, it's broken. More than 400% above regular persons' speed is not "a nice speed". It's broken.

Being able to take on about eight people at once because you're both incredibly difficult to hit and have a gigantic pool of health points isn't strong, that's broken.

This all wouldn't be half as bad if putting on the suit were actually a risk, but people only lose them if the server crashes because
1. no one can chase you, let alone shoot at you as you're rolling around at the speed of sound, so quick getaways are easy
2. it doesn't take very long to take it off, so you can just take that shit off when you're about to be arrested or killed and you'll keep it, ezpz
3. you collectively have 800 health???

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2018, 12:12 AM by Blast^^.)

I mean you say that, but this dude 3 hit tennis with a barret before, the speed is what makes them annoying. The v3 is a fucking NASCAR with it's speed. But then again, I like broken things :))

(08-02-2018, 12:11 AM)Blast^^ Wrote: I mean you say that, but this dude 3 hit tennis with a barret before, the speed is what makes them annoying. The v3 is a fucking NASCAR with it's speed. But then again, I like broken things Smile)

good luck landing three barett m82 headshots on a literal speed devil

i'm glad we agree it's broken and has to be removed or reworked completely

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2018, 12:14 AM by Blast^^.)

Orrrr..... Put it back to how it was before with 800hp and 500 armour :)))))))))))

Fr though the speeds are wack