Command for gangwar

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Bloods and Crips

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> To create a new command that allows both the bloods leader and Crips leader to agree to a gang war through a command. This would advertise that it is happening to whole server such as how it works with a bank raid and when it ends it also advertises that it has ended. It would end over a 15 min and also if one of the leaders changed job or left

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> This would allow alot less confusion between gang  wars. It also means that police can be aware to be looking out for bloods and Crips.

yes yes yes!

+rep from me, had like 6 sits in a row about rdm as they were not aware of the gangwar!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

I agree with this, as they always advert instead as they're isn't a command for it, It would also be useful for the other side so they can accept or decline instead of always getting shot as soon as the advert is put through

+rep should stop rdm sits + will be easier to tell if a gangwar is going on
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

Yes, the current system is rather confusing and not very clear. Often I'll just see a crip leader type "/advert gang war" and just start shooting bloods.

(03-08-2018, 07:51 AM)VRN|Laserman Wrote: Yes, the current system is rather confusing and not very clear. Often I'll just see a crip leader type "/advert gang war" and just start shooting bloods.

Or even when bloods and Crips just shoot each other without a gang war. I have done so many sits because new players didn't realize this. Having it more clear as a command will hopefully fix this in some way.

Well if they didn't know gang wars were required before, I doubt they will after this change. They would have to encounter a legitimate gang war first

(03-08-2018, 11:17 AM)VRN|Laserman Wrote: Well if they didn't know gang wars were required before, I doubt they will after this change. They would have to encounter a legitimate gang war first

Well a command is a lot more clear than just doing a advert plus if it was added into the job descriptions which a lot of new players read anyway to see if they get a gun with that class then it would be easy for them to understand how it works on the server with the gang war command

Fat +rep from me

This sounds like a great addition to not only reduce sits and RDM but to also give more insentive to play the gang members
[Image: giphy_1.gif]

+1 would be good