Smashy Staff App

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2018, 05:38 PM by Gucci Wang.)

Steam Name*
>> Gucci Wang

In-Game Name*

>> Smashy

Preferred Name
>> Smashy

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>> Trusted

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>> STEAM_0:0:157669925

Date of Birth*
>> 16/07/01

Age*

>> 17

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> United Kingdom

Timezone*
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>> 6d 13h https://imgur.com/a/SVBwfAi

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>> 2 very old https://imgur.com/a/vSlNlOs

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
 [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>> not currently but i was but have just recently got back ready to staff

What is your Discord username?*
>> Baythan67

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>> Yes

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>> No

What days are you able to play?*
>> Everyday

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>> Atleast 4 hours

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>> Yes was staff on this server before.
Example is !bring !goto !cloak !noclip !kick !xban !ban

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>> I think i should be hired as i have shown my dedication to this server with 6d+ of game time. I have previous staff experience on this server as i reached the rank operator before taking a long break for exams and various other reasons. I have been looking forward to getting back on this server and staff and i have reached the time when i am able to play atleast 4 hours of game time each day. I am very determined to be the best staff i can be this will involve me trying very hard to reach the highest staffing rank possible. When taking sits i am very experienced i know the rules of the server throughly i know how to be assertive and with 17 years of age i am a very mature staff member.
I love DarkRP, its my favorite gamemode by far on Garrys Mod. However, I just don't find it fun roleplaying for that long. It gets dead, even slow sometimes. On many DarkRP servers in the past, Staffing is a big reason as to why I enjoy being on the server. I like building a reputation and friendships with players through being a staff member, and roleplaying. A large part of roleplaying is making money, farming printers and basically AFK'ing. So why not make that time useful by staffing? I'm a very positive person, and I don't enter any sits with a bias. Org member, friend in real life, other staff member. Both sides are innocent until proven guilty. Even if guilty, are they new? Did they intend to break the rules, or are they just not educated on the rules? If I was in their shoes, would I deserve a punishment or just a stern talking to? Staff members are a huge influence on new players. One bad experience in a sit can guarantee whether or not that new player becomes a long term player.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>>
You will expect me to be:
Well liked and known within the community
Asking questions and showing will to learn
Take sits
Stays out of trouble, and always follows the rules
Active on all platforms (TeamSpeak, Forums, In-Game)

Anything else you feel like including
>>  I use to be Operator on this server. And my 2 warning are from a year ago.

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>> 80 

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>>

Never saw you in-game.
-rep

Never seen online before -rep

For someone who plays every day in the week and at least four hours per day i sure have not seen you in-game for about 5 months.

In the staff app i specified that due to studies and personal issues i had a break from the server for about 5 months. I have now comeback and i have specified that i am able to play everyday for 4 hours from this date on if staff member title is applied.

(02-08-2018, 06:11 PM)Gucci Wang Wrote: In the staff app i specified that due to studies and personal issues i had a break from the server for about 5 months. I have now comeback and i have specified that i am able to play everyday for 4 hours from this date on if staff member title is applied.

Well give it a couple weeks then reapply then. However, since we have not seen you online recently we are not planning to +rep.

Understood, However i personally do not understand the reason to wait a couple of weeks. Is it for more server experience? although i have 6d and 13h? Or is it to prove dedication to this server which yes admitinly i did leave the staff team however personal circumstances can not be forseen.

I think you should play for a while so people can see what you're like
[Image: 76561198093911338.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2018, 06:27 PM by Gucci Wang.)

Thank you for the feedback but i would of thought being Ex-staff (Operator) this would of proved that i am a trust worthy individual.

Denied. Please be more active on the server and in game.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]