Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

!refund bug

I'm not completely sure why it happened but recently I have had a few bugs with !refund

The first bug is just not being able to open the menu completely. After doing !refund in chat it just didn't do anything. After relogging it worked but I'm not sure if anyone else had this problem.

The second but that I have had with it which I know other people have had a problem with is the player death not showing up. After a death I just wouldn't be able to refund.

I've had the same bugs

It was always encountered with an error in the console, has really pissed me off haven't been able to refund anyone who's unfairly lost stuff
Tasid please fix
Hey It's me Mr steal yo Wallet Alta

(08-07-2018, 02:03 PM)SimpleHawkServers.co Wrote: I had a lot a refunding issues like how I lost my v1 suit and my 16 mil randomly out of my atm account.

!refund cannot refund suits anyway. And the ATM refunds are also a glitch and not part of !refund.

There is another refund bug, where if you refund someone and they were a previous job that spawns with weapons they will get them weapons.

(08-07-2018, 03:09 PM)Midnight Shadow Wrote: There is another refund bug, where if you refund someone and they were a previous job that spawns with weapons they will get them weapons.

Yeah, I accidentally did this once and gave someone all there old police gear. Had to quickly slay and bring again. I would love if it said the job name to reduce problems like this.

If the server has a lot of players the !refund doesn't work, Tasid is aware of it.
The police gear thingy on the other hand is risky.

I've personally never had a problem with the refund bug,

(08-08-2018, 12:42 PM)cadeN (Dave) Wrote: I've personally never had a problem with the refund bug,

It's very rare tbh, I have experienced it a couple of times but it seems to be an issue for only the session I am on. Reloging fixes it but it is so annoying and just takes up time.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 10:46 PM by Viktor.)

What is !refund, can regular players still refund permanent items with this command?

(08-08-2018, 10:46 PM)Viktor Wrote: What is !refund, can regular players still refund permanent items with this command?

Refund gives an inventory of a player from a previous death.