Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Kai False Warn

Your RP Name*
>> Smashy

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:0:157669925

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> Kai

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:1:67707916

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I went in this mans store his ingame name is StompyChar he gives a player a warning to leave his store and then fires at that guy in the store who left the store while being fired at. I arrested the man StompyChar as the laws state killing/injuring someone is AOS/KOS unless it is for self defence. And the guy he shot was not a threat he was a dj playing music. Arresting him i carried on as normal. Then i get called into a sit where Kai says that what i did was RDA.... I then explain the story saying he was in the building gets shot at runs out and gets shot at outside which Kai says i am saying two different things and add lying in a sit to the warn. I would like to see the warn removed and Kai to be taught the rules.
Kai also said he had a warning text screen at his base when u can see that he did not.

SS
https://imgur.com/a/3EGEl4E
https://imgur.com/a/UxZUlTj

Will get kai to respond.
I am not a registered sex offender

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2018, 07:54 PM by Kai 🦊.)

You kept on insisting that the person was outside...all of the sudden he was inside??
You arrested Stompy for killing a person who disobeyed him inside his own property, Stompy warned him using advert as usual and opened fire.
You never said the person was running out as Stompy was shooting because you were too busy saying the person was outside near the fountain, so I presume the person was given enough time to get out but wasn't quick enough when Stompy opened fire.
Stompy did not break any laws, you arrested him for killing someone in his property because "it's not self-defense" even though I'm pretty sure you'd be pissed if you were arrested for killing an intruder.
Also I never said Stompy had a "warning text screen" on his base I said he had a text screen sign in general. Since he doesn't have a KOS sign, he has to advert warn 3 times which he did.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2018, 07:59 PM by Gucci Wang.)

He was inside and went outside i said the sidewalk never the fountain. And yes i would be pissed but it is still a rp law infraction giving me the right to AOS and if a staff member is pissed it is irelevant. And to using the word intruder is applying that he is a threat when infact he was not a threat and he was not intruding it is a open shop...

Bug 

(08-02-2018, 07:56 PM)Gucci Wang Wrote: He was inside and went outside i said the sidewalk never the fountain. And yes i would be pissed but it is still a rp law infraction giving me the right to AOS and if a staff member is pissed it is irelevant. And to using the word intruder is applying that he is a threat when infact he was not a threat and he was not intruding it is a open shop...

trespasser, interloper, invader, infiltrator, you choose.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2018, 08:01 PM by Gucci Wang.)

None its an open shop.
"customer"

A little bit of backstory on Smashy.
About half an hour earlier he was in a sit where he goaded another officer into arresting me on the street for no reason; he himself over voicechat saying "Stop right there, Hands against the wall" for no reason other then to get me to either obey and do whatever, or disobey and arrest.
He let the other officer sit in the sit room taking the blame whilst he got off scot free.

Fast forward to the incident he describes.
He jumped my counter as a police officer, once more over voicechat telling me to get my hands to the wall and commenting on me possibly having illegal weapons.
When I warned him (Verbally through voicechat and by way of advert) to cease being behind my counter and cease being in my face he did not respond, I followed it up with another advertised and verbal warning and pulling out my weapon from which there was again no response, only on the third advertised and verbal warning he jumped back over the counter where suddenly a gaggle of people came running in, including a DJ with a radio blasting on full.

In my store I have a sign that reads: "Holster Weapon, No vaping or radios - Failure to abide means death" a fancy KOS sign basically.
The DJ was given an advertised warning to cease but kept standing inside with the radio physgunned.
Because there were multiple people in the store I could not unload so I took my time between shots, in which time the DJ did indeed get pushed or panic ran; but was killed by my salvos before getting out my doors; his dead body collapsing on the sidewalk.
Immediatly the already counter sitting Smashy tased me, and arrested me.

In the sit, he was rather adament on the DJ being outside the store - Which is absolutely not the case since I could not give a warning or open fire if that were so.
Also in the sit he was vague on the DJ being in or outside my store changing story often when he talked himself in a loop.
Finally he kept quoting the laws that I could not kill unless threatened, despite the rules clearly stating that one can defend base/store with a KOS sign if the KOS sign is valid which it was.

In my oppinion the warning should stand.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2018, 08:09 PM by Gucci Wang.)

StompyChar
"Finally he kept quoting the laws that I could not kill unless threatened, despite the rules clearly stating that one can defend base/store with a KOS sign if the KOS sign is valid which it was."
I am not saying that u rdmed him btw. YOU called me in a sit saying that i RDAED u when u killed someone and it says in the law that i can AOS u.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2018, 08:15 PM by Kai 🦊.)

You just purposely placed a prop on Stompy's textscreen inside his property and pretended AFK when I brought you.
At this point you're just targeting and minging.

(08-02-2018, 08:08 PM)Gucci Wang Wrote: StompyChar
"Finally he kept quoting the laws that I could not kill unless threatened, despite the rules clearly stating that one can defend base/store with a KOS sign if the KOS sign is valid which it was."
I am not saying that u rdmed him btw. YOU called me in a sit saying that i RDAED u when u killed someone and it says in the law that i can AOS u.

Rules of the server go above the laws of the server.
Rules state that I can eliminate whoever breaks my specific legal sign.
That means your laws do not apply and therefor it was an unwarranted arrest.

Also, Propblocking my sign off - is in no way a good sign and the warning you got for that was absolutely warranted.