Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Chat filter for "nigger" and "nigga"

People love being edgy and i'm tired of arguing with people for eight hours about them being black so being allowed to say it or whatever. Also people spamming it in OOC before getting banned. 
Automagic chat filter like we have right now for "raid" "terror" "admin" "rdm" etc would be great.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

+rep some people aregue that it is ok for then to say it when they are bloods and Crips and still continue saying it after I have warned them. Making chat filtered would be so much easier.

+rep --> auto mutes or reports it to admin

I honestly never thought about an atomatic mute for the word, but hey that makes getting people muted with my joke funny again.
"Hey what is that African nation called again, starts with N and ends with ia?"

Make it so they get a temp mute and it lets all online staff know so someone can keep an eye on said person, now If only we had a way for voicechat ;-;
Hey It's me Mr steal yo Wallet Alta

(08-03-2018, 10:55 PM)Alta Wrote: Make it so they get a temp mute and it lets all online staff know so someone can keep an eye on said person, now If only we had a way for voicechat ;-;

Of this was a possibility it would make life so much easier, possibly creates a sit for it automatically or something.

(08-03-2018, 10:56 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 10:55 PM)Alta Wrote: Make it so they get a temp mute and it lets all online staff know so someone can keep an eye on said person, now If only we had a way for voicechat ;-;

Of this was a possibility it would make life so much easier, possibly creates a sit for it automatically or something.

hmmm I wouldn't say create a sit
just create a notif and say they did it again after being muted they will get warned then possibly banned

(08-03-2018, 11:09 PM)Alta Wrote:

just create a notif and say they did it again after being muted they will get warned then possibly banned

My only thing with notifications is that a lot of staff may just not pay attention to them. Creating a sit would allow it to be on the side of the screen constantly until they had to remove it or claim it themselves

(08-03-2018, 11:30 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:

My only thing with notifications is that a lot of staff may just not pay attention to them. Creating a sit would allow it to be on the side of the screen constantly until they had to remove it or claim it themselves

yeah that could be fair enough, but i still think it should go

1)
a small warning to them
2)
temp mute
3)
ban

an automatic system

(08-03-2018, 11:32 PM)Alta Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 11:30 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:

yeah that could be fair enough, but i still think it should go

1)
a small warning to them
2)
temp mute
3)
ban

an automatic system

Yea that's seems fair, would be nice to see more automatic systems on the server to rely less on staff when the server cant get too many staff on.