Your SteamID*
>> 76561198124786104/

Who banned you?*
>> KZ Blasto

What is the stated reason?*
>>Mrdm with grenade launcher

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>so what happened was me and my friends were playing as doges and they were all in 1 place one of them killed m so when i came back i said hey guys look at this and blew them up with grenade launcher which went quite badly and i think i also killed a swat which is why i adverted crossfire.I Think i should be unbanned because i was just messing around killing some friends we were doing it all day and none of them cared that i killed them they all found it funny.

You killed six people in that blast.
None of the three crossfire victims thought it was okay, and 3+ times RDM is MRDM.

You're not allowed to use the grenade launcher to kill people in the first place.

Well.... No it wasn't one person. You killed 3 random people ontop of your 3 friends, you then advert crossfire?! You shouldn't of been using the grenade launcher as a doge anyway with your mates or not
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2018, 03:25 PM by Axe Patrol | trade.tf.)

Personally , I didn't mind when he killed me

yeah i adverted crossfire as i didn't mean to kill them and i spawned with it and i know now not to use it near other people

You're still a doge using a grenade launcher, lets say we take away your 3 friends you killed for "fun" you still killed 3 normal people who didn't want it. Just typing "crossfire" doesn't make it better.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2018, 03:30 PM by xxx_xxx_proreaps_xxx_xxx.)

well im sorry for killing them i wasn't trying to and ill refund anything they had on them

I don't want you to just "refund them." you knew what you was doing by using the grenade launcher to kill people in the first place. You should really take this time and think about what you did.

what i was doing was trying to kill them in a funny way by suicide bombing them and as i said i'm sorry for killing them i didn't mean to kill them and i don't think i need 2 weeks to think about it...

You still did it....