Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!




Dragonz02 Staff Application (2)

#1
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2018, 01:30 PM by Dragonz02.)

Steam Name*
>> Dragonz02 

In-Game Name*

>>KZ Dragonz02

Preferred Name
>>Dragonz/Jamie

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>>Premium

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>>STEAM_0:1:159219095
Date of Birth*
>>26/08/02
Age*
>>15
Gender*
>>Male
Country*
>>England
Timezone*
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>>http://prntscr.com/keg03s

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>>http://prntscr.com/keg0b7

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>>No and dont plan to

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
 [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>> Now that I am going to be coming back after being inactive after 2 months due to moving house and no wifi I will begin to be more active as I previusly was.

What level are you in our Discord? (screenshot is required) [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*
>> Level 45, I have leveled up by 40 since I applied last time being the third in the server for the server score http://prntscr.com/keg0xq

What is your Discord username?*
>> My discord name is Dragonz02#7110. the name shouldn't change often it should be a very rare occasion

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>>Yes 

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>>Currently no but if they were to join it is www.youtube.com/c/Carnage0P 

What days are you able to play?*
>>everyday, unless family/girlfriend have plans to go out.

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>>4-6 hours mon-fri depending on GF/family
10 hours sat-sun depending on GF/family

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>>yes very well, ex staff so don't need examples

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>I think you should be hired because i understand all of the rules as i have read them many times over the past couple of days to reassure myself of them. I feel as if i am able to go into a sit and use the rules to see if there is any wrong doing and what punishment to give them. I feel like because i understand these rules i will be able to enforce them in any sit that i was to take. I am very friendly and kind toward others so i think that will help with the sits so that people don't get angry at me or other staff for being rude and disrespectful to them. I make friends with people quickly once they let me have a chance so i will get along with other staff members and players. I will attend all meetings that i am invited to if i am at home or playing. I am able to be on everyday so you will be able to know i am there caring for the server. I understand that if friends were misbehaving on this server i should not let them off due to them being friends with me. I also understand how the misbehaving players are punished for their actions when playing online with others

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>>
You would expect me to be kind with all players and staff members that i come across and if people were to be disrespectful to me then i should stay calm and respectful to not heat up the situation more than it may already be. You expect me to be unbiased and not takes sides in a sit. You expect me not to always trust the person in which called for an admin and to check logs for any clarification that may be needed to punish the correct person. You will expect me to have an excellent knowledge of the ULX commands which are used to do admin work. You will expect me to not admin abuse as this is breaking a trust that is given once they give you admin. You will expect me to be online on this website at a very often time to check reports people are creating about members of staff or players on the server. You will expect me to use relevant text in the chat on discord, in the forums and ingame. If i was to break any rules and lose admin powers you will expect me to understand why i had them taken away, and expect me not to moan about it and argue it around. I will try not to be as inactive, I know that it wasn't necessarily my fault but I should've found an temporary way to access the forums to atleast do ban appeals and reports being that my previous rank was Admin. I am currently DMT and was previously staff not that long ago and I am now making my return to the GMOD server.

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>> Blast, Shadow, Joelt, Kai, Trident, Teddy

What does 4 cubed - 4 squared  equal to?*
>>48 quick maths
Thanks for taking your time reading this, hope to hear back from you soon.
-Dragonz02
<DMT>Dragonz02

#2

+reppo
detailed
ex-resigned-slash-demoted-admin
knows the rules
is a good boi

#3

-rep fat

Ex-Discord manager for hawk ;-;
been moderating on taseedz servers for like 3-4 years
If you wanna talk: Discord tag Bahpu#1995


#4

Overall +rep
+Rep reasons:
-Very active discord
-DMT
-Previous staff
-Good refs
- good playtime
- good amount of posts
- good detail
- knows ulx
- already part of the community so well known to both staff and players

-Rep reasons:
-None

#5

The application looks very messy,
[Image: kLCGBQF.png]
here, you started answering under the arrows, after "country" you started answering next to the arrows which made the application look messy


[Image: BZHTT4Y.png]
In this screenshot, you used bold in "Explain what we expect from you" and didn't use it for "Why should we hire you?" which makes the application looks more messy, however, if you fix what I've mentioned in this comment then you will get a +REP from me
for now, you will have a -REP.
[Image: 130207.gif]

#6

(08-03-2018, 10:39 PM)Legend Wrote: The application looks very messy,
[Image: kLCGBQF.png]
here, you started answering under the arrows, after "country" you started answering next to the arrows which made the application look messy


[Image: BZHTT4Y.png]
In this screenshot, you used bold in "Explain what we expect from you" and didn't use it for "Why should we hire you?" which makes the application looks more messy, however, if you fix what I've mentioned in this comment then you will get a +REP from me
for now, you will have a -REP.

Be bothered about the content within the application, not the way it looks. The application formatting is fine anyway and completely readable. I don't get your problem.

#7

+REP
been talking with dragon for a long time now
he's
-A great friendly person
-He was a great staff member
-He knows the rules
-he's put a lot of effort into this application

Dragon deserves to be staff again so A BIG +rep from me
Hey It's me Mr steal yo Wallet Alta

#8

(08-03-2018, 10:44 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 10:39 PM)Legend Wrote: The application looks very messy,
[Image: kLCGBQF.png]
here, you started answering under the arrows, after "country" you started answering next to the arrows which made the application look messy


[Image: BZHTT4Y.png]
In this screenshot, you used bold in "Explain what we expect from you" and didn't use it for "Why should we hire you?" which makes the application looks more messy, however, if you fix what I've mentioned in this comment then you will get a +REP from me
for now, you will have a -REP.

Be bothered about the content within the application, not the way it looks. The application formatting is fine anyway and completely readable. I don't get your problem.
Your logic is literally
"The Looks of the application doesn't matter, but the content in it is what matters"
It wasn't easy for me to read it when it looks extremely messy but ya know let's not point them out is what you say

I didn't say the application isn't detailed but I've only mentioned one issue within the application which is the formatting of it.
[Image: 130207.gif]

#9

+rep
- good person
- good staff
- a lot of effortt

#10

(08-03-2018, 10:48 PM)Legend Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 10:44 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 10:39 PM)Legend Wrote: The application looks very messy,
[Image: kLCGBQF.png]
here, you started answering under the arrows, after "country" you started answering next to the arrows which made the application look messy


[Image: BZHTT4Y.png]
In this screenshot, you used bold in "Explain what we expect from you" and didn't use it for "Why should we hire you?" which makes the application looks more messy, however, if you fix what I've mentioned in this comment then you will get a +REP from me
for now, you will have a -REP.

Be bothered about the content within the application, not the way it looks. The application formatting is fine anyway and completely readable. I don't get your problem.
Your logic is literally
"The Looks of the application doesn't matter, but the content in it is what matters"
It wasn't easy for me to read it when it looks extremely messy but ya know let's not point them out is what you say

I didn't say the application isn't detailed but I've only mentioned one issue within the application which is the formatting of it.

My point is you are basing the whole way that you are repping just off of the point of how the application looked. As you said it is one "issue" that is not seeking to affect anyone else. I know you said you would change if he reformatted the post but literally nobody else has a problem with it.





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)