Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Admins with Guns

If you switch to thief juggernaut, and quickly switch in and out of admin mode, you are able to get a raging bull scoped on duty. Now this can be abused, but you can obtain it by accident due to miss clicks if you have a bind for /admin. I'm not completely sure why, but I think that when you go off duty and you're getting your guns back, going back on duty will accidentally put the raging bull into your inventory.

https://i.imgur.com/LO4LVLC.jpg

Omg that's how people do it. I have seen a couple of admins with weapons but never understood how they actually got them.

Another thing when swapping between admin is that you double ur ammo or it adds on a certain amount

(08-04-2018, 12:08 PM)cadeN (Dave) Wrote: Another thing when swapping between admin is that you double ur ammo or it adds on a certain amount

Does it double the ammo for every weapon or specific job only ones?

It does it for the guns u had, so i was doing sits inbetween playing and managed to get 1000 rifle rounds

Yeah, besides just doing that, you double your ammo which can exceed to great amounts. Anyways, I think the ammo part his been mentioned before, although I'm not 100% sure.

You can't exactly fix this.... Closed.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor