Your SteamID*
>> Cant Check it Rn

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> Kai

What are their SteamIDs
>> Cant Check it Rn

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> https://gyazo.com/69eb336d4d72cee6f8b3856cebfae721  It Explaines it self Dosnt it

It explains what? That he was quoting exactly what you had said to him? This seems like a quick chance to get kai in trouble after you being banned for too many warns.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018, 04:51 PM by Ebbzor ッ.)

(04-08-2018, 04:41 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: It explains what? That he was quoting exactly what you had said to him? This seems like a quick chance to get kai in trouble after you being banned for too many warns.

The Thing is he cant Say that in OOC And i said it on his Steam Profile not ingame Big Grin

(04-08-2018, 04:41 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: It explains what? That he was quoting exactly what you had said to him? This seems like a quick chance to get kai in trouble after you being banned for too many warns.

He cant say it in OOC Because thats Racist and Discriminating but i said it on his Steam Profile Big Grin

[Image: kbIrsSo.png]

I was quoting your own words, which you spammed on my profile just because Dead said nothing can be done.
That's considered harassment, you were just banned and now trying to get me and other staff members in trouble for the smallest things taken out of context.
Considering everything you've said to me, I'm at least allowed to tell you that you're the definition of a total ignorant cunt with zero respect for other people, grow the fuck up and fast.

(04-08-2018, 05:05 PM)Kai Wrote:
[Image: kbIrsSo.png]

I was quoting your own words, which you spammed on my profile just because Dead said nothing can be done.
That's considered harassment, you were just banned and now trying to get me and other staff members in trouble for the smallest things taken out of context.
Considering everything you've said to me, I'm at least allowed to tell you that you're the definition of a total ignorant cunt with zero respect for other people, grow the fuck up and fast.

Well if its on Steam Nothing can be Done but you said it In OOC in GAME

Again, it has been repeatedly said, Kai was quoting of what you said, It wasn't directly at someone, to me it seems you were attention seeking on his account and just trying to get him demoted

(04-08-2018, 05:23 PM)Midnight Shadow Wrote: Again, it has been repeatedly said, Kai was quoting of what you said, It wasn't directly at someone, to me it seems you were attention seeking on his account and just trying to get him demoted

Still dosnt give him the Right to say it Ingame LeL

Denied. He was quoting what you had said to him over steam.
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]